Just because I felt pretty FOTD!

XShear

Hey dolls. My hair blows today, so I decided to play up my face a little. Nothing surprising here! Oh! And I just got the "Twilight" book yesterday ... and Jesus, I love it! Um, yeah, I'm just a bit nerdy. :p

Used: Sephora Pink Highlighter, Stila Bronzer, Becca Eye Tint in Baroque, Max Factor Mascara, MAC Pigment in Sunnydaze and Vanilla, and Stila l/g in Berry.

DSC01329.jpg

DSC01325.jpg

DSC01327.jpg

I hate my hair picture ...

DSC01333.jpg

And ... my new kitten! His name in Penn. So freakin' cute!

DSC01303.jpg

cakeandmartinis

kayyy first of all you look super cute!!
secondly, twilight is amazingggg....theyre making a movie of it i hope you know! read the other books too....oh edward! sighhh
and thirdly. that is a friggin adorable kitten. my god!

XShear

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeandmartinis
kayyy first of all you look super cute!!
secondly, twilight is amazingggg....theyre making a movie of it i hope you know! read the other books too....oh edward! sighhh
and thirdly. that is a friggin adorable kitten. my god!

Thank you!! I just picked it up yesterday, and I'm almost finished! And, my hot british boy, Robert Pattinson is playing Edward. Eep! Hehe, alright ... enough of my blabbering!

cutey.gif

eastsidesunset

Pretty!

Twilight is AMAZING. I read the first three books in three days, I couldn't put them down. I might be a little old, but whatever. I'd totally marry Edward, lol.

Briar

You look beautiful, and Penn is absolutely precious. I just want to snuggle his widdle nose.

rachybloom

umm don't even get me started on Twilight. I had to find something to obsess over since Harry Potter is over (what does one DO after Harry Potter is over..?!) and I'm so glad I found Twilight. New book comes out soon
greengrin.gif

Your eyes look great :]

XShear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachybloom
umm don't even get me started on Twilight. I had to find something to obsess over since Harry Potter is over (what does one DO after Harry Potter is over..?!) and I'm so glad I found Twilight. New book comes out soon
greengrin.gif

Your eyes look great :]

I know, I love HP and had really nothing else to um, appreciate, so I picked up Twilight and now, it's replacing the hole that HP left. Muhaha.

Thanks ladies for all the wonderful comments!!

Latest posts