just been dumped

gigglegirl

awww i'm sorry to hear that. I can't imagine having to deal with seeing the guy at work.

Stay strong and we're here to listen if you want to share/vent, whatever!

dangerousmuffins

I am so sorry, sweetie!
th_cheerup.gif

MACATTAK

I'm sorry about this! It's hard going through a breakup, but you will get through it. We're all here for you
smiles.gif

NicksWifey

I'm really sorry.
It might not make sense now and everything is probably hella confusing, but just hang in there. I know things will get better for you. We're here for you!

SkylarV217

Sorry gal , But if he said its over .... Cut your loses and move on ;-) don't chase him around or be all over him at work. Be mature about it ... and that will probably drive him crazy. Half the time I think guys like it when we FREAK out over a break up so no matter what don't give him the satisfaction . Even if you are crying at home after work. Be stong and something better will come along . I PROMISE

neezer

Right @ Skylar.....*Hugs* but take your relationship as a lesson not as a heartache and pick yourself up and keep on moving!

coachkitten

I agree with all of the posts above. Try to be with people who love and care about you and get out and do things even if it might feel like that would take a lot of effort. Days will pass and things will get better. Keep your head up. If this boy doesn't see how great you are it is lucky that you are rid of him because now the right one can enter your life!
smiles.gif

User93

th_hug.gif
*hugs* We are here for you whenever you wanna talk.. Just keep on, no matter how it is, you gonna find a so much better one! Completely agree with Skylar, it gonna be hard, but dont let him see how much frustrated you are, go home and cry at home, talk to us here, but dont let him feel it! He gonna be sorry
th_cheerup.gif

nunu

i am so sorry to hear that but hopefully it will get easier soon. Hang in there (hugs)

benzito_714

F!ck him! I just had to say that because it upsets me when people are inconsiderate and cold.
now onto my mature statement...
i agree with all the above posters and believe that now is a time for you to focus on yourself and become a better you. don't look at your new singleness as bad or unwanted but as a new beginning where you can dictate and mold your own life.
its ok to be sad but don't let it overcome you. give yourself time to recover and when that time is over get right and live right.
keep your head up.

duckduck

th_hug.gif
I'm so sorry to hear that. We are all here to talk about it whenever you are ready to. It may be difficult at first to see him at work, but hopefully you can minimize interaction with him while you are still hurting. Whatever happens, we are all here for you to rant at, cry with, complain to etc.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy♥Princess
walk into work looking hotter then hell then. do not let him see u hurting. dont give him that satisfaction at all.

I agree!

go get your hair done. cut color whatever.. get a new outfit ..

and have a " eh I was too good for you anyways" attitude. ..

It helps me to listen to some "F-U!! songs" ... lol.

fafinette21

Ouch, that sucks
ssad.gif
If he can't even be mature enough to want to salvage whatever remnants of a friendship you guys might have had, then he isn't worth your time! Soon enough he'll realize the mistake he made and by then it will be too late because you will have found someone way better! Agree with everyone else, spend some time with your girls (or guys!) because they'll always be there for you.

ksanayy

girl were on the same boat with working with our ex boyfriend. my now exbf just dumped me last night. thank god i didnt havve to work today nor tommorow. seeing him would prolly just make me start crying again