Just clowning around and bright eyed girl

carandru

Thanks for looking and as always CC is welcome!
Here's a look I did for a Cirque du Soleil challenge. I tried using the pure chromaline as my white base, but it didn't really cut it. But, alas it was the only matte white base I had..note to self, get matte white e/s. Maybe it was my application technique, I'll have to work on that for the future:

makeup2009031.jpg

makeup2009022.jpg

makeup2009021.jpg

makeup2009014.jpg

makeup2009006.jpg

I used:

Face: pure white chromaline, chrome yellew e/s, red brick e/s, and MUFE #99
eyes: pure white chormaline, ben nye grand lumiere wheel in purple and blue, red chromaline, freshwater e/s, mufe #92
lips: Ben Nye Grand Lumiere wheel in blue and yellow

Here's a look I did w/ one of the paint wheels I just got. I wanted to test it out and went w/ a going out look typical for me, lol. these babies are pigmented, but they are glittery w/ the fallout that comes w/ the territory. I personally don't feel like the fallout was as bad as some of my UD shadows, but still fallout nonetheless.

makeup2009058.jpg

makeup2009041.jpg

makeup2009047.jpg

makeup2009048.jpg

what I used:
face: Select spf NC50, deep peach set powder, sclupt and shape duo, Ben Nye creme rogue wheel
eyes: Blue peep fluidline as base, too dolly e/s in innr corner, B-slap paint wheel in Blue eyed (turquoise and blue color), MUFE #92 and #75, ricepaper, UD naked, cake liner, stud b/p, spiced chocolate in eyebrows
Lips: Nyx liner prune, violetta l/s, violet glass

TISH1124

1st look is very creative...How did the challenge go?

Love the second look the colors look great on you!

moopoint

Whoa! That 2nd look is hawt. Love the turquoise-y color w/ the purple.

And that 1st look is awesome, love your imagination!

GGBlu

The first look is very "Cirque-y". You rally captured the fantastic aura of their shows.

The second look is just gorgeous. Those colors play so beautifully with your skin tone. Amazing.

carandru

Awww thanks for the great comments ladies!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
1st look is very creative...How did the challenge go?

Love the second look the colors look great on you!

And guess who was the big dummy who forgot to upload her pics before the challenge ended? Yes, that's right. That would be me! Lol, I had fun doing it though. Now I will have to figure out something a little better to get that opaque white base.

MissResha

ok hold up!

you are GORGEOUS!! i'd give my left ovary and a couple kidneys to have your uber sexy hair....

had to say that...now that THAT is out the way...

really cute and fun looks
smiles.gif

Latest posts