Just felt like sharing - Tons of pictures! :)

hawaiian_mele

So my friends and I took a trip up to Lake Michigan this past June and I got a few shots that I loved and felt like sharing. Enjoy!
smiles.gif

CIMG5227.jpg

CIMG5228.jpg

CIMG5229.jpg

CIMG5165.jpg

CIMG5018.jpg

CIMG5086.jpg

CIMG4924.jpg

CIMG4858.jpg

dmenchi

You guys look so cute together- clearly everybody had a good time! thanks for sharing
smiles.gif

hawaiian_mele

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
thanks for sharing! what kind of cam did you use?

Thank you! I used a Casio Exilim EX-P700. It's got 7.0 MegaPixels. It's fantastic but it only has 4x Optical Zoom.
smiles.gif

hawaiian_mele

Quote:
Originally Posted by mena22787
i love the feet one, lol

Haha! Yeah a lot of people have questioned me on that one, but it's completely innocent! We were all sore from climbing up Sleepy Bear Dunes that my three friends soaked in the tub while I got some funny pictures. We had a overflow of bubbles!
smiles.gif

CIMG5134.jpg

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian_mele
Haha! Yeah a lot of people have questioned me on that one, but it's completely innocent! We were all sore from climbing up Sleepy Bear Dunes that my three friends soaked in the tub while I got some funny pictures. We had a overflow of bubbles!
smiles.gif

CIMG5134.jpg

What beautiful pictures! I love this one!

frocher

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian_mele
smiles.gif

CIMG5134.jpg

This picture is priceless, so cute!

Latest posts