Just for laughs sake....go MAC ummm OPI

User27

There is fake OPI nail polishes being made but I was kind of baffled by the listing originally. hot sell! Free shipping! Accept Paypal!mac cosmetic,mac makeup,mac make up,mac nail polish Manufacturer exporting direct from China
I'm glad to know people are copying so quickly that they can't keep their listings straight. Not really but be careful with your OPI nail polishes now guys.

I have a serious fake MAC for you though. If you're like me, pigment charms were the utter cutest and easy to transport. Looks like SETS of Little Darling are officially copied....free shipping *7.5g MAC GLITTER pigment NEW IN BOX MANY COLORS(120 pcs/lot)+free gift--Hawking
Be careful because it comes in the red packaging but this factory overseas has Cool and Warm both available with pigments ready.

A nice overview of what this guy is about.....this is his "2009 New MAC Cosmetics"....2009 New M.A.C Cosmetics direct from China You'll find OPI scattered throughout the listings as you go. Sorry about the delayed post but I'm trying to find out how to make this all a list when they label their stuff wrong....a lot of work that would need updating all the time by the looks of it.

Found the fake MAC nail polishes....72 of them total.....hot sell! Free shipping! Accept Paypal!mac cosmetic,mac makeup,mac make up,mac nail polish - Product Picture From Etang Trade Co., Ltd. I'm sorry but they're listing their OPI as MAC and vice versa so I have to go through listings then make contact long enough to make sure it's what I think it is and I can then blast them here.

julie150463

I think sometimes they put loads of inappropriate wording into the titles so that their 'products' are picked up by the Search engines

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis

I have a serious fake MAC for you though. If you're like me, pigment charms were the utter cutest and easy to transport. Looks like SETS of Little Darling are officially copied....free shipping *7.5g MAC GLITTER pigment NEW IN BOX MANY COLORS(120 pcs/lot)+free gift--Hawking
Be careful because it comes in the red packaging but this factory overseas has Cool and Warm both available with pigments ready.

Wow... so sad... Do you know though what the pigment charms themselves look like/say? I wonder if they have the actual correct names of the pigments that came in that set.

Is there anywhere on here showing if the charms have been faked before?
th_dunno.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector
Wow... so sad... Do you know though what the pigment charms themselves look like/say? I wonder if they have the actual correct names of the pigments that came in that set.

Is there anywhere on here showing if the charms have been faked before?
th_dunno.gif

Looked around and I'm only finding the Warm and Cool with this red Little Darlings packaging. The pigments copied China side with these are Gold Dusk, Gold Mode, Melon, Gold Stroke, Reflects Antique Gold, Frost, Quietly, Pinked Mauve, Teal and Reflects Blackened Red. I have found no other charms being copied but I know CCO's did carry these sets recently. I didn't expect for them to run out quickly so I've been buying them solo since my CCO sold out. Grrrr.....they're lucky they save me money. I'm sorry about the bold as I'm a moron about how it did that, wasn't screaming it, promise. XD

cloudsweare

The scary thing is. I see paints in one of those pictures. Which means. They are faking them now too.

Just when I thought I was safe.

Candy Christ

I thought paints were safe too unless that picture has some real stuff or it's just a picture they're using. Casadalinnis, why was he calling you friend lol.

Candy Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Get a hold of one of those guys....they call everyone friend when they think they're going to get your money. That or he was trying to get me to marry him to sponsor him in the US to expand business or just get in my pants. Ewww....
th_confused_new.gif

LMFAO!

Latest posts