Just goin' to work!

aggrolounge

Simple stuff!

IMG_3622.jpg

IMG_3627.jpg

I was in a hurry and didn't use primer or concealer :S... scary!!!

NC15 + Mehron White
Maybelline Blonde Eyebrow Pencil
UDPP
Milani Shimmer Strips - Pink Glimmer (on both my eyes and my cheeks!)
Emote
Zoom Lash
Revlon Colorstay red liner
Rimmel l/s in Alarm

Nothin' too exciting.. but thanks fer lookin'!
th_DANCE.gif

enigmaticpheo

SO pretty!! I always adore your brows. and that porcelain skin, so flawless! with the hair/MU/outfit you look so perfectly chic!

n_c

Well i happen to think your makeup looks flawless
smiles.gif
Love the lips, so classy and sophisticated.

blackeneddove

I love how the red dots in your scrubs match your l/s.. you look gorg. And yay for scrub-wearing makeup obsessed ladies, nice to know theres someone else in the medical field who loves makeup

aggrolounge

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
I love how the red dots in your scrubs match your l/s.. you look gorg. And yay for scrub-wearing makeup obsessed ladies, nice to know theres someone else in the medical field who loves makeup

Thanks ;D. Well, I might just dissapoint you.. because I'm leaving dental work to go to Aveda (with Monique) and do hair, lol!! I've worked at this office for a couple years because I'm a family friend. I don't think the gig is for me x.x

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggrolounge
Thanks ;D. Well, I might just dissapoint you.. because I'm leaving dental work to go to Aveda (with Monique) and do hair, lol!! I've worked at this office for a couple years because I'm a family friend. I don't think the gig is for me x.x

Haha no way, I'm graduating in June for dental assisting.. I was like THIS [ ] close to going to beauty school though, small world. I basically chose the money route, not gonna lie.
th_dunno.gif
Aveda will look good on your resume and if you're half as good at hair as you are at makeup you'll be amazing
smiles.gif

Asela88

you look like a doll literally..your skin is stunning..your eye brows are perfect and your makeup looks great.