just got back from the beach :(

janelle811

I got home yesterday, after staying for a week. I miss it sooooo much too. I had the best time there, and now I feel all bummed out being back.
cry.gif

There was :sun: and a lot of
drinks.gif
drinkup.gif
. (I didn't drink too much, but I did on some nights. I went with my best friends,
friends.gif
. We had a house full of boys across the street from us, and I had a huge crush on one of them
heart.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif
. We would talk to each other across the street from our porches, and we all met up at our beach house one night, but they had to leave after a few hours, b/c our bitch neighbors called the cops and said we were too loud. (we weren't).

Anyways, I miss that boy
heart2.gif
and all of the good times I had. On the last night (the boys had left that afternoon) me and my friends little brother, one of the girls, and her gorgeous cousin, walked through the boys porch and laid out on the beach, listened to the ocean and watched the stars. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, I have never seen that many stars. I actually saw about 5 huge falling stars (I had never seen any before). It was seriously amazing, I can't even begin to describe it.

So.... I wish it was still last week and I was there still, and I can't wait again until next year, that was one of the best weeks of my life

giz2000

You'll probably remember that week for the rest of your life...
smiles.gif
...glad you had a nice time.