Just got my MAC Pro Card.. recs for haul

cre8_yourself

Oh my so im super excited!!
yahoo.gif
I just got my MAC Pro card and I will be going very soon to spend a ridic amount of money.. besides a few basic eye shadows and some strobe cream what are everyone's recommendations for kit products.. I'm only spending a lil money on myself but it will primarily be for jobs that I need to buy more things.. so ladies n gents.. what are some must haves so that I can build my kit??

thank you!!

Nzsallyb

wow thats awesome!!

i would definitely go for the mixing mediums, empty pans for both blushes and e/s, pigments, and brushes!! oh the choices!

mochajavalatte

For the kit: definitely brushes-you'll want dupes of the ones you use most. Make sure you get a decent range of foundations; I recommend Studio Stick if you're doing photo shoots, weddings, etc. Stock up on Loose Blot Powder: all shades. I don't know if we still do the disposable mascara wands, etc but you'll need those!! lashes for sure...ummmmm tools: tweezers and scissors, eyelash curler...I would make a blush palette to start off with...do a matte and shimmertone, peach, pink, purple, red....get a couple basic lip pencils, BLACKTRACK is a must!! LOL I could probably go on and on
smiles.gif
I'm just mentally going over my kit (it's at home, I'm at work) Good luck! Have fun!

Latest posts