Just moved to TN

RoseyPosey

Hey girls! i just moved to Tennessee and was wondering if there were any other makeup loving girlies in my area. Im in Servierville, near Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.
There is a CCO right here in town, which i frequent. I dont have any friends other than my brothers friends, and my SO doesnt know anyone either!

If your in the area, let me know! We should meet up!

jenavii

I dont live in TN, but just wanted to say Hi! and good luck with your new home!
smiles.gif

RoseyPosey

thank you jenavii!!! me and SO are staying with my parents right now. cant wait to get back on our own again lol. not that i dont love my parents, but living with them again is another story. moved out at 19 and back at home at 21 lol

SkylarV217

I live in Tn but 2 hours from your area =( ... I head your way once or twice a year =) ... If i were you I would check the thread about the CCO in your area, you might find some ladies in the area =)

WELCOME TO TENNESSEE

jennifer.

kind of off topic, but i've been trying to convince my bf to visit pigeon forge with me and he refuses. i really want to go to dollywood!

SkylarV217

Dollywood is only a small part of Pigeon Forge. Its a great part but now there are so many other great things to do in the area lots and lots of shopping, shows and attractions =D I would look it up on line and convince him with some things he might like to do in the area !

RoseyPosey

Dollywood really isnt that cool. no offense. Ive been and wouldnt waste my money again. Its just a theme park.

Pigeon forge is nice to visit, ive liek 30 seconds form there, and its right next to gatlinbrug which is so nice and ufn with plenty of shops and such.
Pigeon forge also has a ton of shops and outlet malls and attarctions.

you can do helicopter rides, 4wheeling tours, horse riding, see the forbidden caverns. Its really a good vacation spot. but very touristy. especially this time of year, which sucks for me because the traffic is crazy.

Latest posts