Just needed some things haul....

honeebee

ok, who am I fooling... I just really wanted this stuff and I only needed a couple of things, lol
smiles.gif

Some stuff from the past week or so...
IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

Strut & Spiked Eye Brow pencils
Feeling & True Romantic Beauty Powder Blushes
Cataloupe, Salsarose, & Burnt Pepper Blushes
Solar White, Gulf Stream, Warm Chill, Brown Script, Post Haste, Fig. 1,Submarine, Cool Heat, Climate Blue, Parrot & Blue Flame Eye Shadows
Bell-Bottom Blue, Pink Bronze, Green Space neon, Golden Lemon, Mutiny & Vanilla Pigments
3N, Soft & Slow, Pink Grapefruit, Naked Space & Lust Lipglasses
Scatterrays solar bit pigment
Tropical Glow Slimshine
2 Pencil Sharpeners
217 & 239 Brushes
Virgin Isle Cream Colour Base
Creations Hue: Turqautic Heat perfume
3 Volcanic Ash Exfoliators
Cleanse Off Oil
She's Good & She's Bad lashes & Duo Glue
Deep Dark Natural MSF
Fresco Rose Paint Pot
Delft Paint Pot
Girl Boy Brow Set
15 pan e/s palette
6 pan blush palette

Some things that are missing from the pics:
NW40 Studio Finish Concealor
Entice Lipglass
Lust lipglass
Teal Pigment

elmo1026

I love your haul. Please create many fotos for use to see. O' could you tell me how you feel about these blushes for WOC like us: Feeling & True Romantic, Cataloupe & Burnt Pepper Blushes

thank you

P.S. I am so jealous of you!!!!

honeebee

Thanks, I haven't had a chance to play with everything yet. I did try Salsarose, Burnt Pepper & True Romantic. Salsarose & Burnt Pepper are very beautiful, a light hand is needed or you could end up looking like BooBoo the Fool (I already did). I would recommend them, I think they would look great on WOC. I suggest using them with the 187 brush, tapping off the excess until it almost appears to be nothing on the brush. True Romantic & Feeling look just alike in the pot, I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep both yet. True romantic looks nice on, but it's just a hint of color, I layered it over Salsarose & it looked so pretty. It doesn't show up as much as the other beauty powder blushes. Joyous, Eversun, Serenely, Sweetness beauty powder blushes are all beautiful. I would definitely recommend those shades to WOC. I haven't tried Catalope yet, but it looks really light in the pan. I'll update after I try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo1026
I love your haul. Please create many fotos for use to see. O' could you tell me how you feel about these blushes for WOC like us: Feeling & True Romantic, Cataloupe & Burnt Pepper Blushes

thank you

P.S. I am so jealous of you!!!!

elmo1026

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeebee
Thanks, I haven't had a chance to play with everything yet. I did try Salsarose, Burnt Pepper & True Romantic. Salsarose & Burnt Pepper are very beautiful, a light hand is needed or you could end up looking like BooBoo the Fool (I already did). I would recommend them, I think they would look great on WOC. I suggest using them with the 187 brush, tapping off the excess until it almost appears to be nothing on the brush. True Romantic & Feeling look just alike in the pot, I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep both yet. True romantic looks nice on, but it's just a hint of color, I layered it over Salsarose & it looked so pretty. It doesn't show up as much as the other beauty powder blushes. Joyous, Eversun, Serenely, Sweetness beauty powder blushes are all beautiful. I would definitely recommend those shades to WOC. I haven't tried Catalope yet, but it looks really light in the pan. I'll update after I try it.

Thank you. I think i am going to go and get joyous, feeling, sweetness, and Burnt Pepper this weekend. I have just feel in love with blush like within the last week. I went from only owning 2 blushes to having 5 blushes. Now I think by next week I will have about 10 total. Enjoy your collection of beautiful colors.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeebee

I want to go shopping with you
tong.gif
Awesome haul...for just a few things.

Yes! Salsarose is so so gorgeous - 187 is a must. I'm sure that it looks beautiful on you. Maybe do a FOTD using it?
The BPB are the best thing since bread & butter IMO
thmbup.gif
glad you love them too. Thanks for sharing!

honeebee

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo1026
Thank you. I think i am going to go and get joyous, feeling, sweetness, and Burnt Pepper this weekend. I have just feel in love with blush like within the last week. I went from only owning 2 blushes to having 5 blushes. Now I think by next week I will have about 10 total. Enjoy your collection of beautiful colors.

Your welcome
smiles.gif
You should definitely get those bpb's, make sure you get Serenely too. I love them!!!
yahoo.gif
I hope they make them perm. Blush is one of my favorite things, I have way too many. My other favorites are Slave to Love, Goddess, Peaches, Mocha, Raizin, Overprint, & Ablaze. I would like to post fotds, but i can't get the pics to show the colors right. I need to work on that.