Just not that into you.....

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4biddenxLustX
Lol thats def good! I hate whenever you get that feeling that once they get on your ass they wont ever leave! It's like what do I have to do for you to leave me alone once and for all?!

I still don't know the answer to that one and I'm desperately searching for it. I think I'll invite someone over and have a makeout session in my driveway. He called about an hour ago. Then I got on the phone with a friend and stepped outside. He was out there talking to his brother and I made a point to keep talking on the phone as I went out the door. And, here I was on the phone and I heard him say, "Hey!", trying to get my attention.

TISH1124

Can we go back to my original post.....

Poison him
th_LMAO.gif
ok
ssad.gif
but still
th_LMAO.gif

TISH1124

^^^ lol girl I have been watching Snapped...we can get away with it.....we must however get rid of these computers and get rid of all Specktra notes prior to the actual poisoning....

TISH1124

OMG...Hello Friends!! I hear they were on Specktra Laughing about the poisoning weeks before he died....Caller, what's your question!

X4biddenxLustX

Rofl. I've thought about using the "You know that I'm really a MAN, right?" joke/approach next time to see if a creeper believes me or not. They prob wont believe me because I can just see myself and my friends laughing on the floor lol.

MiCHiE

Oh, snap! If I wasn't thinking about that as I was watching "The Real World" a couple days ago! I could totally say it with a straight face. Hell, I would even say I was born with an underdeveloped penis!

xStarryEyedX

^that's an awesome idea.
i dated 2 idiots while my boyfriend and i were broken up. one of them was a boyfriend but he sucked... he still calls and texts me all the time and we've been broken up for at least 10 months. the other one wanted to be my boyfriend but then when we started getting a tiny bit serious he stopped calling as much etc, he ims me all the time..the other day i forgot to put up an away message and i had an im from him (the other one as well, actually) "oh you're finally online not just an away message!"...stalker?

one of these days i'm gonna message the first ones girlfriend and say something like "oh, just so you know... your boyfriend calls/texts/ and ims me at least once every 2 weeks.". that should end it.

X4biddenxLustX

Omg I seriously hate when you get the ims from people who are like:
hey
whats up?
u there??
????

all in like 5 seconds! Like you dont even have time to get your hands on the keyboard and type hi down and hit enter and there asking you if you there! It drives me insane to no end, its just clingy needy behavior which I find annoying. An ex guyfriend did that a few weeks ago and then all of the sudden starts asking if I was into bondage. And this was all just a few days after we had a huge falling out, he prob was trying to joke around, umm not funny?

Another one that drives me nuts is where a guy who your not into romantically or anything calls your house and cell 13 times just to ask how you were doing, nothing important or urgent at all.

Lol next time I'm just going to tell the weirdo that approaches me that I have both a penis and a vagina and I can take care of myself and have no need for his icky weiner. I'll say this in the deepest voice I can make too lol.

blazeno.8

Quote:
Omg I seriously hate when you get the ims from people who are like:
hey
whats up?
u there??
????

all in like 5 seconds! Like you dont even have time to get your hands on the keyboard and type hi down and hit enter and there asking you if you there! It drives me insane to no end, its just clingy needy behavior which I find annoying. An ex guyfriend did that a few weeks ago and then all of the sudden starts asking if I was into bondage. And this was all just a few days after we had a huge falling out, he prob was trying to joke around, umm not funny?

Another one that drives me nuts is where a guy who your not into romantically or anything calls your house and cell 13 times just to ask how you were doing, nothing important or urgent at all.

Lol next time I'm just going to tell the weirdo that approaches me that I have both a penis and a vagina and I can take care of myself and have no need for his icky weiner. I'll say this in the deepest voice I can make too lol.

I hate it when exes want to "talk dirty" or assume that you're not onto them. Especially after they've done something shitty. And then he'll try to turn things around and make it look like you were the one chasing after him to begin with.

X4biddenxLustX

^^Yep yep yep! It's like there so cocky and they think so highly of themselves when in reality there just another joe schmoe!

I have been having boundary issues with another guy friend. Ughh, I swear I have the worst time being friends with guys because like 99% of the time they have some kind of ulterior motive. Like they become your friends because they really deep down inside want to f*ck you or something. And I'm just like umm dude no. Theres a specific guy friend who I thought was cool but he's always telling me how he misses me, calling me his "love", babe. Just the other day I got a text saying , "hey I miss you, how are you my love?" That immediately makes me not want to talk to him or anything period. And when we do talk he'll talk about how he is so lonely and wishes he had someone to hold and blah blah blah.

sayah

Quote:
Theres a specific guy friend who I thought was cool but he's always telling me how he misses me, calling me his "love", babe. Just the other day I got a text saying , "hey I miss you, how are you my love?" That immediately makes me not want to talk to him or anything period. And when we do talk he'll talk about how he is so lonely and wishes he had someone to hold and blah blah blah.

Yeah sorry, but it doesn't sound like you have any friendship to base your relationship on really. More like he wants to get in your pants and is trying to suck up. Follow your feelings and stop talking to him. My two cents.

xStarryEyedX

Quote:
^^Yep yep yep! It's like there so cocky and they think so highly of themselves when in reality there just another joe schmoe!

I have been having boundary issues with another guy friend. Ughh, I swear I have the worst time being friends with guys because like 99% of the time they have some kind of ulterior motive. Like they become your friends because they really deep down inside want to f*ck you or something. And I'm just like umm dude no. Theres a specific guy friend who I thought was cool but he's always telling me how he misses me, calling me his "love", babe. Just the other day I got a text saying , "hey I miss you, how are you my love?" That immediately makes me not want to talk to him or anything period. And when we do talk he'll talk about how he is so lonely and wishes he had someone to hold and blah blah blah.

yeah man unless you actually value this guy as a friend i'd just ignore him or tell him to fuck off. if you are interested in maintaining a friendship then you could always be like "oh you know, i think my friend ___ and you would get along!"

X4biddenxLustX

I've been giving him one or two worded answers whenever he texts just to make the convo boring in the hopes that he'll just get bored and stop texting. Usually works haha! It's funny that you girls say he just wants to get in my pants, cause he's told me numerous times that he doesn't want that but then he'll say some inappropriate things to me that just leave me saying
WTF2.gif
! He lives really far from me so I don't worry about it much

Can't a girl ever have a guy friend that just wants to be friends and isn't undressing you in his mind whenever your name comes up?