Just ok....Suggestions Please...

MsChrys79

Ok, this is more of an EOTD I've been practicing my blending more and not my face so I didn't really use any face makeup and if I did it's only on the side with the eye I practiced on.... I really want you guys opinion and suggestions... I really want to get this down because most days I do only face makeup no eyes....except mascara and I'm tired of it....

Here we go.....

100_0512.jpg
100_0510.jpg

Face products:
MAC SFF NC50
MAC loose blot powder DARK
Sweet Topping MSF

Eyes:
Humid (lid)
Dazzleray (highlight)
Corduroy, cork (crease)
Cheap lashes 747s

Lips:
Myth l/s
She Likes candy l/g

100_0481.jpg
100_0483.jpg

on this one I tried 2 different looks:

Left eye:
Vanilla pigment (Highlight)
Stars N' Rockets (lid)
Hot Pink shadow (from WALES Palette #1 or #2)
Lash stylist Mascara
Lash Stiletto Mascara

Right eye:
Vanilla pigment (highlight)
Yellow and pink shadows (from WALES Palette #1 or #2)
Lash Stiletto Mascara
Lash stylist Mascara

100_0472.jpg

This was taken after 9 long hours of work!!!!
Face:
MAC SFF NC50
MAC loose Blot Powder DARK
Eversun Blush

Eyes:
Dazzleray (lid & highlight)
??? in crease....drawing a blank sorry
th_dunno.gif

Lash stylist Mascara
Lash stiletto mascara

Lips:
2N Lipstick
Lustre white lustreglass
cork liner

Any cc or suggestions are sooo welcomed... I know I'm getting better but I feel like I should be more advanced than I am....Thanks for looking
cutey.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Ursula

I think all of your eye looks are very pretty. You have no reason not to do your eyes as you're doing a great job. And you're only going to get better with practice. Keep it up girl!

Modmom

That first one is beautiful! No blending worries there (or in any of them). Those browns make your gorgeous eyes sparkle.

I'm amazed by how different your eye shape looks when you applied the two different color combos on your left a right eyes! I mean, I know that's what makeup does (LOL), but its so dramatic to see awesome side by side results like that. Especially when you're working closely in the same type color palette.

You have very pretty eyebrows, by the way
yes.gif

stronqerx

The first one is my favorite. You look beautiful in all these different colors, and your brows are to die for. good job!

MsChrys79

choochoo.gif
I just love you guys!! thanks for all the compliments and confidence!!
winkiss.gif
yahoo.gif
makes me not so scared to wear this stuff out...maybe I'll do more FOTD's!! lol...

Latest posts