Just released in MANILA: CShock. Rushmetal. Flashtronic. In3D. Painterly. Novel Twist

wahine

Can you believe it?!?! :eek2: I heard MAC Glorietta's already out of all the MSFs after 2 days!

I have a super mini haul from last night tho. I'm waiting for my loot from the US
clap.gif

Have my girls from MNL hauled up already?
hmm.gif

starr

i only got Norther Lights MSF. Was too late for Gold Spill and Global Glow. Will come back when I can for the other Mineralize e/s (only got techtonic and ether) and also for the 3d glasses. Hate the weather last week, its so hard to go out!

starr

wahine: went to glorietta as that's the counter nearest to my house/office. Will probably wait till it gets to Marionnaud in MOA although i won't drop by there until september :p

wahine

I was just in MOA yesterday and the only collection from the list above that's there was CShock. You can of course, call them first to confirm before braving EDSA.
smiles.gif

alygolightly

I got northern lights, gold spill, quarry sky and tectonic last week. I'm getting lovestone and mercurial next.
smiles.gif

starr

oh i'm lemming for mercurial and lovestone too
smiles.gif
I hope to get it when i drop by the counter soon. Also want the 2 MSFs: Gold Spill & Global Glow since I already have Northern lights
smiles.gif

wahine: i think the MAC counter in Marionnaud gets their stuff the latest. But anyway, I'm also lemming for 2 lippies from the c-shock collection and mega lipgelee! Argh. When will this MAC addiction end?

alygolightly

Got lovestone and mercurial (AND by jupiter and ether)
smiles.gif
I couldn't help it. I love looking at them. They're so pretty to look at
smiles.gif

moopiechan

Guys.. I'm dying for MAC, here in Manila (Makati). I'm not the citizen here.... just working.... may I know where can I found this MAC stores here?
mac_addict.gif
n used to get it in Singapore or my hometown ..once in 3 months...glek
th_dunno.gif

cocomia

Quote:
Originally Posted by moopiechan
Guys.. I'm dying for MAC, here in Manila (Makati). I'm not the citizen here.... just working.... may I know where can I found this MAC stores here?
mac_addict.gif
n used to get it in Singapore or my hometown ..once in 3 months...glek
th_dunno.gif

In Glorietta, Makati there's a MAC store near Rustan's (just outside of it, actually). In Shangrila Mall in the Ortigas/Mandaluyong area, there's also a counter inside Rustan's. It's hard to miss. When you pass through the entrance near Lush/Starbucks/The Body Shop, go to Rustans, it's the first counter there to your right.

HTH,
mac_addict.gif
too!