Just the Basics

Gabriella

Ok, I am a little embarrassed to admit this, but honestly I am just now trying really hard to build up my makeup collection. There are just so many things though that I don't really know where to start! lol What I am wondering is after all the different MAC products you've used what would you recommend as the basics that you just couldn't live without. The most important products you've found to start with. If it is things like brushes ect. What number brushes? I feel so overwhelmed because there is so dang much that I want!!!! lol Thanks in advance!
smiles.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriella
Ok, I am a little embarrassed to admit this, but honestly I am just now trying really hard to build up my makeup collection. There are just so many things though that I don't really know where to start! lol What I am wondering is after all the different MAC products you've used what would you recommend as the basics that you just couldn't live without. The most important products you've found to start with. If it is things like brushes ect. What number brushes? I feel so overwhelmed because there is so dang much that I want!!!! lol Thanks in advance!
smiles.gif

You really just need a few things. If you wear foundation, find a good one that works for your skin. Get a good eyeliner, everyday eyeshadow, mascara, blush and lipgloss and/or lipstick. I can't tellyou exactly what to get just cuz everyone likes something different. We all prefer different methods for applying or makeup and different colors.

Gabriella

Well I mostly mean MAC wise. I have foundation/mascara/eyeshadow/eyeliner/lipstick/lipgloss. I guess I should have been more clear. lol I have been wearing makeup for years, but I want to start getting into the better ones. Right now I mostly have random stuff. What are the basics for MAC makeup or other favorite brands.
smiles.gif

Hawkeye

Best advice I can give you:

These MAC Eyeshadows, Shroom, Kid, Actually CD Laze eyes would be a perfect start quad!)
But here is what I would buy-and for now I'd go the natural route:
Shroom
Kid
Mulch
Mystery eyeshadow (all very natural)

Teddy Eyekhol

Blacktrack Fluidliner

Viva Glam V lipstick and lipgloss
Nymphette Lipgloss
3-D lipstick
C-Thru lipgloss
Hug me Lipstick