Just thought I'd be a girl...

glueme

I spent a fair chunk of change at LUSH a few days ago (my new obsession), and walked home with my boyfriend carrying the goodies in the LUSH paper bag provided. Well, the bag broke out the bottom (this happaned to me again today! boo) and all my stuff fell out everywhere. But in my rush to pick everything up, I guess I left my poor chunk of Bob soap on the street.

So I got home and was super dismayed to find out that I'd lost my favourite purchase...it really put a downer on me, because as a a student, any lost money hurts, alot. I keep complaining about it and it really did ruin my night.

Yesterday I came home and cooked dinner for me and my boyfriend, then decided to take a much needed nap. I flopped down on bed and landed my temple on a huge chunk of Bob soap!!

Though my head was throbbing, I've never been so surprised in my life - my boyfriend isn't really a gift person, he can't stand the smell of LUSH, and I only left him alone for a few hours.

So I ran out and thanked him and was being really girly and surprised (I've never gotten a surprise in my life before), but he stopped me and said - 'wait, i bought you something else i was going to give you next week as a pre-christmas gift, but i can't wait.' And he hands me a MAC gift card!

Wow. Never been so surprised. Hahaahah. Just thought I'd share my girly story, stuff like that hasn't ever happened to me...
greengrin.gif

redambition

that is so sweet
smiles.gif

random gifts are awesome. my boy is the best at them.. the latest was a little echidna keyring, because it was cute.
blush-anim-cl.gif

caffn8me

That's so sweet of him! Sounds like he's a keeper
smiles.gif

As for the bags breaking, I think you need to complain to Lush as it's happened twice now and other people must have the same problem.

jess98765

omg what a darl!!! he's sooo a keeper
smiles.gif
. I so have to find myself one of those types of guys
smiles.gif
Enjoy your lush goodies

uberlicious

That is SO sweet. I wish my boyfriend randomly gifted me with stuff. He's not much of a gifter, he just buys me stuff when I'm out with him, so never really surprises me with it
smiles.gif

Moppit

That is such a nice story. You are one lucky girl to have a considerate, caring guy like that.

Empress

Yay! Happy story!
Boys can be so attentive and nice, it's a wonderful thing you've found such a keeper!!