Just wondering..

Katura

You know...I filled out an application, but they never took it from me, all they did want was my resume.

odd?

SerenityRaine

yeah, I thought they they always took the application. I remember when I was applying to a sephora awhile back I tried to give them my resume and they didn't want it.

SerenityRaine

Maybe its different with locations? With all the times I've asked about when they're hiring and everything they've never said anything about resumes. I've always talked to the same person too. I know should've held off on applying that day but I kinda wanted to get it outta the way..hopefully, I'm not jinxed cuz of it.

Bernadette

I attached a resume with my application and gave the SRM her own copy of it when I had my interview.

amoona

I never filled out an application until I was offered the position. I only turned in a resume and that's what they used throughout my interview process.

SerenityRaine

So, I talked to a MAC MA about my situation and she said that it wasn't completely bad that I didn't turn my resume in at the time I filled out that application. She said that when I take my resume to the store that they'll hafta dig up my resume so it'll be back on top of the pile again. Hopefully this works..

Latest posts