Justin Timberlake - FutureSex/LoveSounds

Janice

One word:

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this boy is TALENTED. Honestly, I've never been a fan
oh.gif
recently I got a chance to listen to the entire album before it's release on 9/12 (IIRC) and it's TIGHT. The entire album is so incredibly sexy, and drops many of the industries hottest names on tracks. Do yourself a favor and check it out!

aquarius11

If the rest of the songs on the album are going to be at least half as good as his first single, SexyBack, then it WILL kick ass!

melozburngr

how'd you get to listen to it ahead of time?! I must know.

I have it pre-ordered on iTunes, so I can dl it as soon as I get to work!! lol So excited.

Janice

My favs are LoveStoned (shortend title), Summer Love (shortend title), My Love, and Chop Me Up.

queenofdisaster

the snippet i heard of his single didnt appeal to me. but i will definitely have to give this a listen. i loved his last cd.

Katura

I cannnnnot wait for this...

Okay, but I'm a dummy, I went to Best Buy looking for it last week...and was like wtf?! where is IT!? ...and then the guy told me Tuesday...I walked out miffed with the Xtina CD...which is YUCK.

d_flawless

i just read in people that they gave him 4 stars for this...not to be a follower, but i'd be willing to pay up to see what all the fuss is about...

Kels823

FutureSexLoveSound - JT?

Neone heard the new CD yet? I got it last week.. Im in love w/ it. It just flows to me.. Alot of good songs.
smiles.gif

IcePrincess2250

I love it too -- he's got a good mix of styles on there too. It's become one of those CDs you can throw on and whoever's around will like it.

coachkitten

I loved his first cd & was shocked that I this one was even better. I am so po'd that he is not coming to Seattle on his upcoming tour! Grrr....

Kels823

Yah I loved his first CD to death but this one is much much better.. Im glad he waited before coming out w/ a sophomore album instead of putting out some trash just to stay in the limelight.. it was WELL worth the wait.

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelica
I got it and I love it. Dont it sound like hes talking about Britney Spears in some??

Yes, that what goes around comes around song to be exact. I just got the joint today, and I must say I'm feeling it. I'm not really diggin new music that has been coming out. But, this one was cool.

angelica

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
Yes, that what goes around comes around song to be exact. I just got the joint today, and I must say I'm feeling it. I'm not really diggin new music that has been coming out. But, this one was cool.

He must of really loved her cause for him to be singing about her in both of his albums is something

Latest posts