juxt/electric eel EOTD - pic heavy

dielikedisco

so here are my eyes/face from yesterday. i'm finally starting to improve somewhat on my blending.. i realized i was using the wrong brush. but any helpful criticism/tips are more than welcome.

fullfaceclosed.jpg

eyeopen.jpg

bluegreeneyeopen.jpg

bluegreenclosed.jpg

oh and ignore the crazy stray hair around my brows.. i haven't had a chance to do my eyebrows in awhile.. that and i can't see those hairs in person.. they only seem to show up on camera.

i used:
face-
select spf 15 foundation NW15
studio fix powder NC15

eyes-
No 7 eye base
juxt e/s
electric eel e/s
wild n crazy new u girl e/s
loreal hip pigments showy e/s
fairylite pigment
blitz & glitz fluidline
lash exact mascara

brows-
lingering brow pencil
coquette eyeshadow

sharyn

I like the colors on you! Nice blending!!!!

How do you use that Fairylite pigment cause I just ordered it and now i found out it's not eyesafe... I wonder what else I could use it for...

dielikedisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharyn
I like the colors on you! Nice blending!!!!

How do you use that Fairylite pigment cause I just ordered it and now i found out it's not eyesafe... I wonder what else I could use it for...

thanks.

haha it's not? well crap.. i use it as a highlight on my browbone normally, although i've occasionally used it on my cheeks for a little sparkle.
i've been using it on my eyes for awhile now without any problems, but yeah.. maybe i should stop that..

Bianca

Looks good! I only have one little suggestion, maybe you should tweeze the stray hairs under your brows, other than that you look perfect!

girlstar

I love the colour combo
smiles.gif
I know I use bitter and electric eel together all the time, and get the same result. Beautiful
winks.gif

dielikedisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca
Looks good! I only have one little suggestion, maybe you should tweeze the stray hairs under your brows, other than that you look perfect!

thanks! and as of this morning, the stray hairs are gone. FINALLY! they've been driving me crazy for days but i haven't had time to do anything about them until today.

Vixen

The juxt/electric eel are nicely blended together.
One suggestion though is I would bring the colour higher and over the crease so that you can see it better when your eyes are open.

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
The juxt/electric eel are nicely blended together.
One suggestion though is I would bring the colour higher and over the crease so that you can see it better when your eyes are open.

I agree
smiles.gif
.......... but it looks good and i like these colors on you
greengrin.gif

tsukiyomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dielikedisco
thanks.

haha it's not? well crap.. i use it as a highlight on my browbone normally, although i've occasionally used it on my cheeks for a little sparkle.
i've been using it on my eyes for awhile now without any problems, but yeah.. maybe i should stop that..

Fairylite Pigment used to be not eyesafe. They reformulated it to be safe.

dielikedisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukiyomi
Fairylite Pigment used to be not eyesafe. They reformulated it to be safe.

thanks, i'm so glad to hear that, because i use it ALL the time on my eyes.