Kaba Modern Fotd <3

ne0ndice

we are mourning the loss of an AMAZING dance crew from an obviously rigged show. yes, kaba modern has been eliminated from america's best dance crew. how did status quo manage to have the most votes? because america's votes were split between the best crews, which are JabbaWockeeZ and Kaba Modern. so everyone...

VOTE JABBAWOKEEZ AS AMERICA'S BEST DANCE CREW

322081.jpg
322082.jpg

322083.jpg
322085.jpg

322086.jpg
322084.jpg

yes i am wearing the cutest hat ever! my mom is a fantastic knitter, who will soon be opening an etsy shop. and my sweater is from juror2.net (or something like that, google it!) and super cool. you can browse through hundreds of unique drawings and get them on a shirt, tank, sweater, and more. plus only $30, rachel ftwwwwww.

and no, i didn't get to go to MAC today :/ they better have melrose mood when i go tomorrow! is anyone willing to do CP for me just in case? i really do NEED it, haha.

eyes:
bare study p/p
UD heat e/s
cranberry e/s
inventive e/s
nocturnelle e/s
satellite dreams e/s
shroom e/s

face:
bare minerals in medium
rimmel natural bronzer in the darkest shade there was in wal-mart
greengrin.gif

naked me msf
nyx desert rose? blush (contour)

lips:
modern ms. l/s
sinnamon l/g

thanks for looking! constructive criticism is very much encouraged!

Shenanigans

*teehee* I just saw this on LJ.

Love it! *steals pic* Something to try with my Cranberry and Nocturnelle!
smiles.gif

gigglegirl

bugger. kaba's gone?? they were my fav. here in Canada I can't see it til Sunday...now I don't wanna watch the rest. ugh. Status Quo should be gone. Seriously. It shoulda come down to Jaba and Kaba. LOL I like how that sounds.

Anyways love the look! But I'm sad now!

jilliandanica

cute look and hat!

oh and I totally agree with you...Kaba should have been in the final two. Status Quo is a joke. MTV is so rigged it sucks. I heard they wanted it to be an east vs west type thing so yeah. I voted for Kaba each week since I went to UCI and actually have known ppl on the crew. Sad!

ne0ndice

thanks, everyone! and yeah i definitely believe the east vs. west theory since kaba was so much better than status quo.

spam_musubi_

status quo doesn't even dance. they look like a bunch of animals running wildly around the stage...and not in a good way. D:

but your makeup is gorgeous.

Babylard

really? i was expecting kaba modern to be in the top 2. i always figured they would have quite the asian support and u do know how many of us there are.. LoL

i thought breakskate guys were reallllly hot.. i didnt want to see them go so soon.

the hate and makeup is uber cute!

ne0ndice

Quote:
Originally Posted by meisen
i love this look!
what kind of eye lashes are you using?

i'm using these scary-long lashes i got from Daiso, the $1.50 japanese store. ahh sorry i couldnt be more specific!

LOCa

Hey NE0NDICE You Avatar Reminds Me Of The Movie Hostel At The End When The Asian Girl Gets Her Eye Fired Out. Thasssssss Tiiiiiiiight.

Brittni

Very lovely and soft... and YES, do not vote for status quo - they stink! I mean, their tricks are really good and all but their costumes are outrageous and they're not very uniform with choreography...lol

ne0ndice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOCa
Hey NE0NDICE You Avatar Reminds Me Of The Movie Hostel At The End When The Asian Girl Gets Her Eye Fired Out. Thasssssss Tiiiiiiiight.

haha i haven't seen that movie YET omfg i do love gore/glam though
greengrin.gif

catysuewho

Grr I was SO angry when Kaba Modern got voted off! :< They were my favvvvvvv. Status Quo should've got voted off a looooooong time ago, but Jabba put on an AMAZING performance last week. The energy was incredible!

That pink + purple combo is lovely and looks amazing on you! And your lashes are stunning!