Kansas City, KS CCO (The Legends at Village West)

ladybugz07

*slaps self in face* I was in KC last weekend!!! Boo, I need a backup of Coco... If any lovely ladies are going, PM me!
winks.gif

Interesting how the stock changes so fast. I was there 3 weeks ago and they had TONS of pigments...went back a week later and they had not a one! I wish there was a definite date of when they get new shipments so I could regularly check back before stuff disappears.
ssad.gif

Anyway, I plan on returning soon and will let you all know what I see there.

MissMarley

Re: Kansas City, KS...Coco Pigment

HUGE shipment came in..wow

Intense Eyes, Cool eyes palettes from this Christmas, all three lipstick/lipgloss in bag sets, brush set (not the one with the 187 se though), Shell Pearl and Sunsparked Pearl beauty powder, Boudoir Hues quad, Sweetiecakes quad, and the quad from Naturally Eccentric w ith the green shade...TONS of lipglass and lipstick, blush duos, regular blushes, most of the regular line of fluidlines plus new weed and lithograph...I spent way too much

If anyone is going there soon, could you page me please?

KCK CCO at the Legends

I was in there on Friday and the MAC selection was dwindling again, BUT the ladies there know I come in all the time and one of them said, "We're getting a HUGE shipment of MAC in on Monday. It should be out on the shelves by Tuesday." I plan on heading over there on Wednesday and will update with anything interesting I find, but I wanted to give the Kansas City ladies a heads-up.
smiles.gif

courters

I was just there yesterday (4/20) and they had a HUGE shipment come in. I can't remember all the shade names, there was so much stuff, but here is what I can remember...

-TONS of lipglass/lustreglass/chromeglass (including four Lure shades)
-TONS of lipsticks
-probably five or six shades of pro longwear
-probably five or six shades of paint and shadesticks
-a handful of brushes, mainly larger ones for the face
-the green lip palette from Holiday 05
-the cool eyes palette from Holiday 05
-all the lip sets from Holiday 06
-two basic brush sets (Holiday 05 and 06)
-six or seven eyeshadows including Mancatcher, Black tied, Aquavert, Bateau, and Belle Azure
-six or so pigments
-a lot of nailpolishes
-a couple smaller makeup bags in cream and black
-a lot of fluidlines (maybe ten?) including Lithograph, Nightfish, Silverstroke, Iris Eyes, Shade, and Blue Peep
-they also had a lot of face products like Select Tint and concealer and probably five or so blushes (but they all seemed like darker shades)
-three eyshadow quads: Free to Be, Take Wing, and another one

Sorry I can't remember all the shade names, there was just way too much stuff!

courters

I didn't look too closely, the only pigment I usually use is vanilla. Sorry! All I remember is some darker colors and a dark gray one. They didn't look glittery, but looks can be deceiving.

makeup_junkie

I was there yesterday (5/24) and there is a lot of new things...

All of the Liquidlast Liners
New pigments (Pinked Mauve, Golder's Green, Belle Azure, Subtle, Nightlight to name a few)
A lot more eye shadows than normal (Mancatcher, Iris Print)
Star! Irridescent Pressed Powder
Beauty Powders

MissMarley

Hey, I'm going to be in KC for my Clinique training from the 18-22nd. I'm definitely hitting this outlet- anyone been here recently? And would anyone care to meet up and lighten our wallets while I'm in town?

purrtykitty

hey y'all KC MAC-aholics...anyone been to the Legends CCO lately?? mind spilling the goods? i know stock changes frequently, but i'd like to get a read on what's been in stock so i can prepare myself. i'll be headed down there in a couple of weeks for me and the hubby's annual plaza extravaganza (i.e. we check out the lights and he gives me $$$ to spend as my x-mas gift...and the extravaganza is not necessarily limited to just the plaza, but it just had a nice ring to it).

purrtykitty

Visited yesterday...here's what I remember:

~Pigments in Blue, Accent Red, Dark Soul, Viz-A-Violet, Pastorale, Aire-de-Blue, Mauvement and a few others
~Tons of Gold Spill MSFs
~A few shadows, nothing special that I remember
~A few Blushes, including Other Worldly and a couple of Blushcremes
~Lots of lipsticks and glosses, including the 3-D ones
~A few Slimshines (from the first release)
~Lots of brushes, including the 187
~Holiday '07 Sets
~Skincare stuff

That's all I remember.

MissMarley

Another lovely Specktrette and I went to this CCO last week. They had the same pigments as above (without Mauvement), e/s in Felt Blue, Melton Mauve, Sushi Flower, and several lustres, Gold Spill MSF, lots of foundations in darker shades, TONS of nailpolish, Sweetie Cakes and Take Wing quads, Holiday palettes from 07 in smoked/cool/warm, some slimshines, lots of holiday/Nordstrom brush sets, the full-size 187 brush, some holiday lip sets....TONS of lipsticks/lipglasses...and that's all I can remember at the moment
smiles.gif
HTH!

PinkGuns

I'll be going the 24th
smiles.gif
Hope they have some awesome stuff, I've got a couple MAC items, but not enough!

purrtykitty

What up KC ladies?! I'm thinking of making a little road trip down to KC and wanted to know if there was anything good. Anyone have an idea of when their last shipment was (or if anything is coming in soon)? TIA!!

LaDormeuse

I was just in yesterday and picked up a Provence pigment for $13.75. I also saw Softwash Grey pigment, both Fashion Frenzy and Hipness blushes from Fafi, both Fafi beauty powders, Fafi Eyes 2 quad, and lots more!