Kat von D inspired look

Kiyishima

So this look is inpired by Kat von D. She always wears a deep smokey eye, and red lips, which your not really supposed to do, but thats why I love it! Shes brave to combine the two. Mine isn't as deep as she always wears her eyeshadow, but its inspired, I'm not completely copying her. CC is ALWAYS welcome.
This isn't my 100%, I was just bored and still have a cold after getting over the flu. I have a tutorial up on my youtube, in my signature, if you wanna check it out.
LOVE the silica powder! I don't have MUFE HD to compare it to, but its amazing, and same amount of product for FOUR DOLLARS people. Seriously? i HAD to pick it up. AND I LOVE my new blush palette. They just blend perfectly into my skin. They all work for me.

Avon ideal shade liquid foundation
Avon ideal shade mineral powder foundation
Coastal Scents 10 blush palette ,first row, second down mixed with top on second row.
Coastal Scents Silica Powder (my face is bumpy from breakouts, and a bit red from facial cleaning pads, and it made my skin look sooo much better! love itttt)

TFSI
Coastal Scents 88 eyeshadow palette
Coastal Scents 18 neutral palette
Urban Decay liquid liner in Perversion
Avon eyeliner pencil
Avon eyebrow pencil

Hot Topic red lipliner
NYX black label lipstick in Cherry

KatVonDinspired1.jpg

KatVonDinspired.jpg

P3100002.jpg

P3100004.jpg

P3100097.jpg

enigmaticpheo

looooove this look! sexeh!! the liner is stunning, like completely perfect wing. I like this better than the real kat von D!
oh.gif

Kiyishima

Thanks guys! At least I know my time spent trying not to die from being so bored, didn't go to a waste!

Kiyishima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
This looks fantastic! Very Kat Von D-esque
winks.gif

thanks!
i tried scribling on starts and the lightning bold with a eyeliner pencil before pictures, but somehow they smudged.
th_dunno.gif

Pimpinett

That is hot! I'm scared of the heavy smokey eyes + bright lips combination myself, but you really pull it off, this looks great.

User49

I'd add some black in the crease of the eye for extra drama and fill in the brows with spiked pencil to really frame the look! I like the little stars. x

Kiyishima

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
I'd add some black in the crease of the eye for extra drama and fill in the brows with spiked pencil to really frame the look! I like the little stars. x

Yeah, more black would of made it more Kat von D ish, if I go for this again, i'll do it darker. :]
AND whats funny, is that I DID fill in my eyebrows, which, now, I feel look so light compared to this picture.
th_LMAO.gif
But again, i'll make the brows darker. I should of set it with some black eyeshadow or something
thanks for the CC!

Kiyishima

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinda
the eyeliner is fierce.. love the look

thanks! i actually uh, fucked up on the eyeliner, one is curved, one isn't...but thats our little secret :]