Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

Shleeface

Ordered two that showed up today and I'm definitely picking up a couple more tomorrow. Ayesha and requiem
b4182856_image.jpeg

thefbomb

They're here! L-R, Requiem, Ayesha, Double Dare, Exorcism
296e2eb3_image.jpeg
f5e0083a_image.jpeg
I can't wait to get double dare! Looks so good. I think my store is getting it tomorrow! I called ahead and went in to my Sephora,I purchased Ayesha and Lovesick (the latter being a last minute impulse decision) and my sister picked up Ayesha, lovesick, bow n arrow, melancholia and requiem. I can't wait to pick up dd and mother. Not sure if there are any other must haves. My store also had 4 of the new metal crush shadows out and they look beautiful!

beauteblogueur

Piaf looks so brown here! Now I don't know if I want it lol
I was expecting something much more grey. I wanted it and Plan 9, but I'm thinking I might pass on both for now in favor of the metallic shadows and lipsticks. Requiem looks so amazing in everyone's swatches! It reminds me a bit of Illamasqua's Posture, one of my all-time fave lipsticks. Really can't wait to get my hands on it now.

pandorablack

You guys, Requiem is EVERYTHANNNNG. lol I love Ayesha too but this is seriously going to be my new go-to color. I love it!!
OMG. Love this! You are making me wish my dry lips didn't hate the everlasting liquid lipsticks. But I just can't deal. They are like paste. Beautiful, moisture stealing paste.

thefbomb

78e4490b_image.jpeg
Wearing Lovesick today! It was an impulse decision but im glad I picked it up! I don't have many colours like it and it's a pretty everyday colour I'm going to pick up Double Dare and another today probably (or tomorrow) I have them on 48hr hold. Can't wait for them!

Anaphora

78e4490b_image.jpeg
Wearing Lovesick today! It was an impulse decision but im glad I picked it up! I don't have many colours like it and it's a pretty everyday colour I'm going to pick up Double Dare and another today probably (or tomorrow) I have them on 48hr hold. Can't wait for them!
I love that on you.

Bubek07

78e4490b_image.jpeg
You look stunning. I gave up on loveskick but i think it might look nice on me after seeing u.