Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

thefbomb

I've never really gotten makeup compliments before, but I've gotten over 10 today because of Thin Lizzy. Even a customer of mine who works for Chanel (she's something important, but I don't remember her title) loved it and asked who it was by. This is after 9 hours and no reapplication. I've eaten and drank 2-3 coffees! My foundation is faded and patchy as hell, but the lipstick has stayed!
8438c408_image.jpeg
You should be getting compliments because that looks beautiful on you!

LiliV

My sephora finally has them all! They're not all out yet. I picked up Beloved and Requiem. I didn't think I'd like the later, but [@]LiliV[/@] looked so beautiful in it-- totally sold me! I think I'm set on these for a while now. I now have DD, lovesick, exorcism, beloved, and requiem. (In addition to my old shades too!)
Aww I'm glad you picked it up! I think it's a really unique shade I'm sure you'll love it!
I've never really gotten makeup compliments before, but I've gotten over 10 today because of Thin Lizzy. Even a customer of mine who works for Chanel (she's something important, but I don't remember her title) loved it and asked who it was by. This is after 9 hours and no reapplication. I've eaten and drank 2-3 coffees! My foundation is faded and patchy as hell, but the lipstick has stayed!
8438c408_image.jpeg
Very pretty shade on you!

jravae

oh snap!!! glad i foound this thread cuz i've been lookin up swatches for the new lippies!! my jcp sephora had em in a few wks ago n i got exorcism which i loooove!! im bout to order mother and either ayesha or susperia...tryin to decide now...

That is so pretty-you could model these lipsticks! Is this right after you applied it or did you top it with a gloss? Most of the other pics I've seen have looked more matte.

armeonicx

My Thin Lizzy lipstick came today. I'm surprised that more people don't talk about this color! It's the perfect shade of rust red and it's matte yet it still has shimmer. Amazing.
Yes! I like to sometimes layer this on top of Limecrime's Salem. I want to pick up Gothica too. Those two are the perfect shades for laying.

laurennnxox

Here are some quick lip and hand swatches of the two new shades I got. :) I'm sorry the lighting is quite a bit different in both photos of my lip-swatches. I was facing an open window and fighting the sun-- it kept going behind clouds.
sweatdrop.gif

Requiem is super unique to all of my lipsticks. It might even look pretty mixed with either love sick or double dare. It looks a tad darker in my hand-swatch. But it definitely dries darker than it appears in the tube. I'm glad I tried it out.

Left: Beloved / Right: Requiem

^ Beloved

^Requiem

These are all of my shades I own so far! I'm loving her formula. I reach for these more than all of my liquid lipsticks. With the only exception being DOC's Kiss of Fire. I think that one is hands down my favorite LL. It's one of my go-to going out lipsticks.

Anyway, Left to right: Exorcism, outlaw, Bauhau5, L.U.V, Beloved, Double Dare, Lovesick, & Requiem. (Taken w/ a flash!)

shontay07108

Here are some quick lip and hand swatches of the two new shades I got. :) I'm sorry the lighting is quite a bit different in both photos of my lip-swatches. I was facing an open window and fighting the sun-- it kept going behind clouds. :sweat: Requiem is super unique to all of my lipsticks. It might even look pretty mixed with either love sick or double dare. It looks a tad darker in my hand-swatch. But it definitely dries darker than it appears in the tube. I'm glad I tried it out. Left: Beloved / Right: Requiem  ^ Beloved  ^Requiem  These are all of my shades I own so far! I'm loving her formula. I reach for these more than all of my liquid lipsticks. With the only exception being DOC's Kiss of Fire. I think that one is hands down my favorite LL. It's one of my go-to going out lipsticks. Anyway, Left to right: Exorcism, outlaw, Bauhau5, L.U.V, Beloved, Double Dare, Lovesick, & Requiem. (Taken w/ a flash!) 
Hey, I didn't know you finally got Kiss of Fire! Isn't it to die for?

laurennnxox

Hey, I didn't know you finally got Kiss of Fire! Isn't it to die for?
Yes!! I did. I got it a while back when they re-stocked everything for Black Rose (is that what it's called?) I passed on BR because I was worried it would look like Vampira on me, and I disliked Vampira very much. It's so wonderful! Something about it. It's no ordinary red. I'm so glad you recommended it to me!

shontay07108

Yes!! I did. I got it a while back when they re-stocked everything for Black Rose (is that what it's called?) I passed on BR because I was worried it would look like Vampira on me, and I disliked Vampira very much. It's so wonderful! Something about it. It's no ordinary red. I'm so glad you recommended it to me! 
Vampire was horrible on me. Both color and formula, oddly. I love Black Rose , though. I'm glad you love Kiss of Fire.

laurennnxox

Vampire was horrible on me. Both color and formula, oddly. I love Black Rose , though. I'm glad you love Kiss of Fire.
Yeah, I really disliked that one! I returned that faster than the blink of an eye.
girlhaha.gif

KoF is great! I also picked up pinky promise which is really nice too. I wish they had more colors!

thefbomb

Here are some quick lip and hand swatches of the two new shades I got. :) I'm sorry the lighting is quite a bit different in both photos of my lip-swatches. I was facing an open window and fighting the sun-- it kept going behind clouds. :sweat: Requiem is super unique to all of my lipsticks. It might even look pretty mixed with either love sick or double dare. It looks a tad darker in my hand-swatch. But it definitely dries darker than it appears in the tube. I'm glad I tried it out. Left: Beloved / Right: Requiem  ^ Beloved  ^Requiem  These are all of my shades I own so far! I'm loving her formula. I reach for these more than all of my liquid lipsticks. With the only exception being DOC's Kiss of Fire. I think that one is hands down my favorite LL. It's one of my go-to going out lipsticks. Anyway, Left to right: Exorcism, outlaw, Bauhau5, L.U.V, Beloved, Double Dare, Lovesick, & Requiem. (Taken w/ a flash!) 
Damn, I should've got requiem, my sister told me to get it but I wasn't so sure, looks so good here and in all these swatches. You are rocking beloved too!

Mayanas

They look amazing on you.

blondie929

I saw a picture of Nyx round lipstick in power next to requiem and it looks like a dupe I don't remember where I saw the pic I think I just googled requiem dupe lol

Latest posts