Kat Von D "Momento Mori" Palette

pink4ever

Is it discontinued or not selling at the moment? I was looking foward to buying it online but I seached on Sephora and it's no longer listed. I had a chance to visit Sephora at my JC Penney about 2 weeks ago and they had it for $24 (on sale) and I haven't been since so I don't know what the deal is. Anyone else have the same problem or have any of you visited Sephora and seen it lately?

queen_kitty

I was hoping to buy it as well, and it seems to be gone now
ssad.gif
When they first went on sale, they were out of stock and then they never came back in stock, I think.

pink4ever

I hope it's just a temporary remove. If it's permanent I think I'm going to have to buy it off of Ebay or something.
ssad.gif

xKiKix

aw this was such a pretty palette. i wish that they would make this palette permanent, but its so sad to see this gone from the list.
ssad.gif

hilaryrose

This was just my experience - but I bought and returned that palette.
I really like her lipsticks, so I thought I would try her eyeshadow and I loved the name of this palette and the colours were so pretty. So, I bought it.
I had it for three or four days, played around with it, and just got horrible results. The shadows were very hard to pick up with a brush (but a finger swatch looked really nice) and the fallout was beyond ridiculous. The shadows then wore off after a few hours. I was using a primer and and everything.
So maybe it was a strategic retraction? Anyway just based on my experience I wouldn't go hunting for it.

pink4ever

Ah! I only finger swatched at Sephora and fell in love with the colors! Judging from your experience its not a very good pick. I'm only looking for the best for my clients. :/ Maybe I can find something better
smiles.gif
thanks for the help.

hilaryrose

Oh gosh, I was just on the Sephora site and I realized that I had the BEETHOVEN palette, not Memento Mori! I can't imagine one palette would be of significantly better quality than another, but still - double check with someone who actually had it! Sorry again.

xKiKix

i have ALL of her palette and i honestly think that this palette was a nice palette but its definitely not something go gaga over. My definite favorite palette from her is beethoven, but thats really just me though because i love how it has neutral and colorful eyeshadows within the same palette.

pink4ever

I'm going to go check out Sephora this weekend to see how it goes I hope to come home with momento mori. *crosses fingers*

iheartangE

When you go to Sephora, ask an SA about it, because I know at the store I work at we put all the Momento Mori palettes in the drawer. I don't know why, because we have a ton of them, but they aren't supposed to be on display anymore for some reason so they're all underneath. Hope that helps!
smiles.gif
They're no longer on sale though, so it's gonna be $34.

pink4ever

I went to Sephora and bought the Momento Mori pallete for $34! Well worth it. The colors are very pigmented and smooth. The only complain I have is they might be a little too powdery.

Latest posts