Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick - Fall 2014

BitterSweet1016

She is back but she ran half way down the road
sigh.gif
Well I am glad she is ok but yes having to run after a animal that gets out can be stressful in it self haha. And yes Gothica is on my list for tomorrow I just have to make sure I don't look at any other makeup while at Sephora because I only have enough for like 2 things haha.

Dolly Snow

Well I am glad she is ok but yes having to run after a animal that gets out can be stressful in it self haha. And yes Gothica is on my list for tomorrow I just have to make sure I don't look at any other makeup while at Sephora because I only have enough for like 2 things haha.
I also tried out a OCC lip tar finally. But ugh lillian keeps getting out. Good thing my niece helps me go after her lol. Yes that was so difficult to not walk out with other lippies yesterday. Keep focused and blinders on lol

BitterSweet1016

Keep focused and blinders on lol
OOO what liptar? that is another thing I'm addicted too they're like pokemon I must have them all....don't have alot of them but do have like 20....*walks away with head down in shame but not sure if it's because she doesn't have all or because she has 20*

Dolly Snow

OOO what liptar? that is another thing I'm addicted too they're like pokemon I must have them all....don't have alot of them but do have like 20....*walks away with head down in shame but not sure if it's because she doesn't have all or because she has 20* 
I tried out Roller Girl...it is pretty but dupeable. i actually wanted lydia and I asked for a sample of Lydia. But when I got home it was Roller Girl instead :( Lol they feel lovely. And don't break me out. I am allergic to hemp oil....so I was surprised nothing happened. But then I only had it on for like ten min :lol:

BitterSweet1016

Lol they feel lovely. And don't break me out. I am allergic to hemp oil....so I was surprised nothing happened. But then I only had it on for like ten min
lol.gif
I was going to say you need to try Lydia you would love it. OOO well hopefully nothing will happen with the hemp oil but yeah it's good you just got a sample then.

Dolly Snow

I was going to say you need to try Lydia you would love it. OOO well hopefully nothing will happen with the hemp oil but yeah it's good you just got a sample then.
I wanted a Lydia sample...guess she got confused idk. But next time I will hold lydia and ask for a sample and watch her lol