Kat von D studded kiss Lipstick in motorhead vs Talk that talk by mac (riri's collection)

xandraxelestine

Kat von D studded kiss Lipstick in motorhead vs Talk that talk by mac (riri's collection)

So, ive been trying to get the Mac talk that talk ever since its release in 2013 (over a year ago), but all my efforts get defeated, as the the price tags on this item is usually outrageous and scary for a lipstick that was previously 16$ (prices on ebay and amazon range from 60-150$, crazzzyyyy). So, ive decided to give up on the wild goose chase and settle for a simlar matte shade. I have tried cherry bomb by wet n wild which most people swear that it is a dead on dupe, but I really dont like the finishing, and I dont have the time to make it matte with powder. So, I came across Kat von d's lipstick in motorhead and I kind feel it looks like TTT, but I might be wrong, and I dont have TTT to compare it with :(. So, I really need your help here. if you have the both lipsticks (TTT and motorhead) I would appreciate side by side swatches and comparisons. Who knows, it might help other people like me that couldnt get TTT. Merry Christmas P.S - I also wouldnt mind getting TTT for a price that is not up to 60$ incase anyone wants to sell theirs (either new or otherwise)