Kat Von D's lipstick?

iheartangE

Does anyone know what lipstick(s) she uses? Her red lips are HOT!

Some pictures for reference:

0000041834_20070801164505.jpg

kat8_380.jpg
KatVonD.jpg
kat_vonD.jpg

I know those are different ones, so if you have recs for each different looks, go for it, but I'll take what I can get
winks.gif
Thank you lovely people!!

gigglegirl

Re: Kat von d lipstick?

Aside: I remember watching one of the first episodes of LA Ink and her and (I think it was Pixie) were putting on their e/s to go out and it was MAC. LOL Little joys. But Ruby Woo does look right IMO for that first one.

Thanks Girl About Town!

matsubie

i concur with ruby woo and vegas volt for the more orange color.

i think one of the shades look sorta like dubonnet

Girl about town

Your welcome
winkiss.gif
i love Ruby woo the fact its a matt too makes it look so retro! That girl is gorgeous makes me want to get lots of tattoos. I agree the last one looks like Dubonnet.

sharkbytes

I know she used to wear Rocker l/s (now DC) pretty much all the time, though not in the above pics. I agree with the Vegas Volt one too, that looks about right.

Toya

I LOVE Kat! I swapped for a MAC l/s in Rocker, just so I could have her lip look - LOL!

iheartangE

Dude she's so hot. Haha-I'm really bummed they discontinued Rocker but I still have my UD Skitz-o-styx in Manic/Depressive which is a really deep dark cranberry with brown and purple undertones and one side has red glitter in it, so when I mix them together I think I get a similar shade to Rocker?

Anyway thank you everyone so much for all your recommendations!! I'm going to swatch Ruby Woo and Vegas Volt and Fresh Moroccan next time I go to the MAC store
smiles.gif
You all rock!

iheartangE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina983
ot: is UD Skitz-o-styx simliar to gash ( how I miss that Lipstick)?

I dunno I only have the Skitz-o-styx...but I miss all their lipsticks and wish they'd bring them back!

And now I'm wishing MAC would bring back Rocker!

matsubie

i know, rocker was such an awesome color.

ruby woo, vegas volt and fresh moroccan....those three are all fantastic colors!

good luck and have fun!

matsubie

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
Vegas Volt looks nothing like that on me :/

you're right. it is a brighter orange than the 3rd picture.
it looks more like red/orange color....