Kathy Van Zeeland Handbags

pnuttbuttajelli

ugh, i dont know the name of my bag to look for it on the website, but i'm assuming it's a Shopper bag because this picture on that page is the purse i have:

http://www.kathyvanzeeland.com/img/c...collection.jpg

i got it at macy's, and it's gorgeous and i've gotten nothing but compliments for it (except for one of my friends who calls it "piss yellow," but she doesnt even wear purses so who cares). it's big, but not too big, so it can fit a lot (i use it as a fancier bookbag whenever i'm lazy and feel like being a little flashy).

the only thing ive noticed is that the glue or whatever it is on the straps started peeling off within like a couple of weeks of me having it, but that's minor. the purse is durable (no wear or tear, and i've had it for almost two months and it's gone with me almost everywhere but the club).

it has more compartments than i know what to do with, and comes with this gaudy chain thingy that i felt was too much for the purse, so i just stuck it on my keychain.

that's about it. hope my little review helped. i think you'll like it, so i suggest you get one :)

Brie

I have two. Both in the same style but one is leopard and the other red. I am kind of getting sick of them. I actually almost bought some luggage of hers a few months back.

giggles1972

i love kathy van zeeland bags. i have one and love it and I get compliments every time i wear it. working on getting my 2nd one - i know exactly which one i want!!