Katie B. Mascara??

Pamcakes

Hi everyone I'm pretty new and I'm not sure if this is in the right section. But I was wondering if anyone has tried the Katie. B Faux Lash Mascara? I found her myspace page while I was browsing around myspace and I think shes a wonderful M/A. Anyhow I have really thin n short eyelashes
ssad.gif
and was just wondering if anyone has purchased this because I remember there were great testimonials on her blog before. Thanks everyone for your input in advance
yahoo.gif

Heres the link to her website:

Katie B. Company

Heres the link to her myspace:

MySpace.com - Katie B - Makeup Vixen - Key Playboy Makeup Artist - 27 - Female - OC, CA & Castle Rock, CO!, California - www.myspace.com/makeupbykatie

ppalada

hello..i have tried the mascara...its not bad, but the packaging is a bit cheap. When you receive it, its a bit watery and she encloses a note in the package letting you know that the longer you use it, the better the results. I liked it, but I was not tempted to buy another one. I have not tried it with the shisiedo mascara base, maybe that will help maintain my curl. Either way, I am still looking for an HG. HTH

Pamcakes

Thanks so much for your input! I'm always so iffy about purchasing stuff online when I cant see the product in person, Wish me luck in my search and let me know how yours turns out
smiles.gif

Latest posts