Katie Price look

girl507

I think shes gorgeous. I know a lot of people have their own opinions and think she is overdone. I agree that at times she can be overdone, but I really like how she looks now that she has the black hair and has undergone all the new changes. How do I get her look? Also I like her big voluminous hair so if you have any suggestions let me know!

katie_price_1363553c.jpg

katie_price_236415s.jpg

katie_price_420-420x0.jpg

LMD84

well for the hair she has lots of volume at the root so i would blow dry your hair and the put it in large curlers all over to get that volume. also the fact she has hair extentions help alot!

as far as her make up she seems to go for smokey eyes quite a bit - so mac carbon would be a must. also blacktrack fluidline to do some winged liner would be great.

as far as lips she always uses nude lip colours.... hue lipstick and myth may be good starts.

i hope this helps
smiles.gif

MizzTropical

Her brows are what stand out to me the most, keep urs defined and clean, but in a natural full shape. Fill them in with powder or pencil. I would go with MAC Nylon(pale white gold) to highlight ur innercorners and browbone and Carbon for that black smokey look, then line ur rims with black pencil, dramatic false lashes, and mascara. For her cheeks I would do Coppertone blush and dust matte bronzer on ur forehead,nose,chin,neck, and chest for that tanned look she has. For her lips I'd do Spice liner, Creme d' Nude lipstick topped with Cthru lipglass.

For her hair you need large hot rollers, and a large barrel curling iron to touch up the ends. After u remove the rollers, dont brush, flip ur head upside down and shake ur hair out and hairspray, then flip it back up and use a teasing comb to tease ur roots, touch up any ends that need a lil more curl with the curling iron, hairspray once more and ur done!
smiles.gif