KE Sensual Skin Enhancer

almondeyez81

I am hearing so much about this concealer, does anyone have before/ after pics using this concealer. is it worth buying?

KMFH

Yeah, ive got some, i will have to post them tommorow though!
I have to say, as a makeupartist and as a consumer, this is probably the best product on the market imo, my HG if you will! It can be used as an all over foundation, partial, a concealer, a highligher, and a contour/shader. The pot of it may seem small and expensive ($42 and it is a bit small), but to cover a whole face and neck completely u only need a pin-head sized amount, so one pot will last like a year and 1/2. Oh, and I ALWAYS mix it with a bit of moisturizer (more for a sheerer application), making the appl. smoother and easier to apply.

Hope i helped! Lemme know if u need shade help, since i work with 'em i am really good at it!
greengrin.gif

KMFH

Here are some Before and after pics, i did this job especially for her, and she cried she was so happy with the outcome! Not to mention, this shows the true power of this stuff, it really is awesome, and there isnt anything else on the market like it!
DSCN0991.jpg

DSCN0993.jpg

KMFH

I wont lie, its really thick stuff, but its best thinned out w/ a moisturizer. The other cool thing is it sits, and sets in 5 min, on the skin, so it isnt absorbed into the pores, therefore wont break u out, rub off, or wear off (u could sleep in this stuff and look the same in the AM-dont, but u can!). Even though its thick textured, its is lightweight, so its cool for people who dont like the feel of foundation, but want the coverage.

Onederland

i tried this while I was in New York, I'd have to say i really like it as an industrial strength concealer.

I heard it was great for hickies, HAHA! Not that I would know. :p

As a foundation, i feel it very heavy. But that's just me. It's also frustrating that I would have to buy two to get my right shade, being as each are 43 bucks a pot. But, it does last you forever..and i mean...FOREVER.

KMFH

Really u dont HAVE to buy two, but since i work with them all a lot, i get all artistic about it :p !

Latest posts