Keep it short or grow it out?

Manda-la

So I've recently cut my hair, and I am unsure of whether to grow it out again. I really miss my long hair but I also really like my new short hair. There isn't much of an advantage to keeping it short, it takes just about as much time to maintain as my long hair... I have to make a hair appointment this weekend and my hair is in that awkward in between stage... Which makes me want to cut it
tong.gif
Any input would be awesome!
bigheart.gif

LONG:

This is about two years ago, and straightened.
me-1.jpg

Scrunched and wavy.
meeeeeee-1.jpg

Just normal
tong.gif

024-1.jpg

SHORT:

020-1-1.jpg

029-1-1.jpg

nunu

I loved the short hair pic (picture 4), i also mentioned that in your fotd. Both long and short hair suit you but if you've had your hair long for a long time then it might be a nice change for you to keep it short
smiles.gif
But it's your personal choice. Both look great on you.

Manda-la

Haha thanks! I just don't know what I like better! I'll probably end up cutting it out out of frustration
tong.gif

NutMeg

Oh I feel you. This was me almost two years ago.

And I cut it like this. Very drastic, about 19 inches.

I love it short, I think I look better with it short. But I miss my long hair too much and I've given in. So now I'm growing it out and it looks like this.

I'll probably keep it long for a while and then cut it short again. I plan on rotating because I love them both.

leenybeeny

Both look amazing... I Have the same dilemma.. I love my hair long, but still end up chopping it off every couple years. I have had it short for a while now, so I am going to grow it again. I tend to go in two year cycles
smiles.gif
And why not.. no need to keep it the same way forever!! I just grow, grow, grow.. then I get tired of it, and CHOP!
greengrin.gif