• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

(>'.')> Keeping it soft & glowy <('.'<)

wow! very pretty.. i love to do this look..but i have a quick question..do you foil your pigments? or you just apply it dry? thanx!
greengrin.gif

magpierat

Excellent tutorial, thanks so much! I struggle with not-so-bright looks, so this really helped me out.

You're so lucky to have such vibrant coloured eyes - black hair, pale skin and green eyes is the colouring I've always dreamed of!

eenerkwak

wow you are so pretty!!! is your hair naturally that color?? bc it looks DAMN good w/ your skin and eyes :]]]]]

katexlouise

Sooo pretty! As has already been mentioned - many times - you have absolutely amazing skin, and you're eye colour is enviable!

Latest posts