Keeping my skin hydrated and acne at bay

The last few months Ive notice tight dry skin around my chin area. Yet I have more breakouts on my chin than anywhere else. I heard about Hyaluronic Acid serum that is suppose to help with hydrating your skin (it worked for about a month). I cleanse my face with aveno skin brightening cleanser then apply ha serum mixed w/ h2o. Then I apply moisturizer. I use olay complete moisturizer with uv. My skin starts to feel tight and dry with in a few minutes of applying makeup. Ill spray some fix + and then its ok again for a while but in about 2-4 hours later my chin begins to feel awfully tight and looks DRY! I have to then spray fix+ again.
SIDE NOTE: I exfoliate once a week and I wear Studio fix plus.

Im going crazy specially when I get a pimple. Ive tried acne spot treatment and that just makes my chin even dryer.

What haven't I tried? Can someone help?
ssad.gif

can some maybe recommend a face regiment (cleanser, moisturizer, etc.) and a good hydrating foundation?

very interested what you guys think...

litelity

Hi! I have very dry skin and after changing several kind of moisturizer (tried garnier, olay, nivea, l'oreal, bottega verde) and face cleanser (tried plenty brands, most of them leaving my skin drier than ever) I came into conclusion that what worked for me best is just clinique 3 steps skin care.
I'd recommend for you to try their 3-step kit which in here would be cheaper than buying each of the component if you just want to try it first.
I rarely have the time to do the exfoliating part though, but I found just using their cleanser and moisturizer already give me great skin! No dry skin, and no break out. Hope this might help :)

LiLBeautyBarbie

I've been using the 3 step to and it's great! almost finished to.
Hi! I have very dry skin and after changing several kind of moisturizer (tried garnier, olay, nivea, l'oreal, bottega verde) and face cleanser (tried plenty brands, most of them leaving my skin drier than ever) I came into conclusion that what worked for me best is just clinique 3 steps skin care.
I'd recommend for you to try their 3-step kit which in here would be cheaper than buying each of the component if you just want to try it first.
I rarely have the time to do the exfoliating part though, but I found just using their cleanser and moisturizer already give me great skin! No dry skin, and no break out. Hope this might help :)

thanks girls for the great ideas. I went to a friends who's an esthetician and she gave me a cleanser,toner, exfoliant and moisturizer. Ive been using for a few days now and i gotta say my skin looks and feels supple again. All Aveda products.

outer peace foaming cleanser for my acne- morning and night
botanicals kenetics exfoliant- at night
botanical kenetics toning mist- morning and night
tourmaline charged hydrating creme- morning and night, whenever

My face no longer feels dry moments after I moisturize

litelity

Niiice! Super glad you found something that works for you!
Maybe I should give that Aveda brand a try in the future! I don't think I've seen that brand around here though :(

Niiice! Super glad you found something that works for you!
Maybe I should give that Aveda brand a try in the future! I don't think I've seen that brand around here though :(

Aveda is so good. I don't know why I waited so long to use again. Around here theres a lot of salons that carry a veda products. But you can get all products online. Also, Im sure it helped that I got a facial from my friend. She said its good to get one once in a while. Its been 5 days with my regimen and nice skin and still counting!

Latest posts