Kei VS Flash of Flesh Pics

girlzippy

I just got my Y and Kei stuff, took some comparison photos for you all
smiles.gif
The test says Kei asian(I got one before it was on the mac website from ebay), and kei US is the one from the mac site. All three are identical. I cannot see a difference in sunlight, swatched on my hand or in the tube. I feel that Kei is Flash of Flesh exactly in both l/g versions. On to the pics:

Natural Light
keiFOFliplight.jpg

Inside Light
keiFOFlip.jpg

Natural Light
KeiFOFSwatch.jpg

I didn't bother taking pics of Y or the palette. The palette looks just like it does online. Y is a sheer neutral nude with pink sparkles. Very pretty. Sorry that the digi cam isn't the best at closeups either.

midnightlouise

Thanks for the swatches! I ordered it when it was restocked & it ought to be here today. I'm glad it looks like FOF, because that's one of my faves! (oh, and it would be awesome if you could post these pics in the gallery if you get the chance heh heh...thanks!
greengrin.gif
)

Edit to say the UPS man just brought it, and it does indeed look nearly like FOF. Upon close inspection it is only just slightly lighter than FOF in the tube, but only an anal-retentive perfectionist like myself is likely to notice it lol!

girlzippy

How do I post pics in the gallery? Yeah I noticed it looked so small of a amount lighte rin the tube, but when swatched on my hand, I couldn't see a diff anymore. FOF was one of my favs too.