Keira Knightley Look

so_siqqq

I don't know what to use for the eyes and cheeks but I think I can use Myth for the lips. So what do you ladies/gents think will work for the eyes and cheeks?

keiraheadshot.jpg

here's a larger pic: http://sorenz.dk/Film 2004/Keira Knightly23.jpg
(if pic looks small/blurry try placing the mouse over the picture and there should be a square box in the lower right corner. click on that square box to enlarge pic)

EDIT:

clearer pictures: http://www.keirapictures.com/albums/...oShoot9/05.jpg

http://www.keirapictures.com/albums/...Quality/03.jpg(if pic looks small/blurry try placing the mouse over the picture and there should be a square box in the lower right corner. click on that square box to enlarge pic)

ette

eyes - greensmoke mixed w/texture on lid, than blooz eye kohl to line, black mascara.
cheeks - keep it matte with nars orgasm or mac springsheen.
lips - NOT MYTH! maybe use it as a base but than put poetic liscence (EXACT match) over. you could probably use test pattern liner under florabundance too.

ette

ahah you are right...bahh i'm pointless. mountain high blush from the diana ross collection looks alot like this on me too and thats pretty matte.

kaliraksha

Hey Nessa if you offered any help over this I would love to know what it was...because I'm also interested in the look... it makes a sexy everyday look =)

user3

sorry this took me so long... I am not going to give any LE recs because it seems worthless to do that since not everyone will have the item and it's not easy to find them.

For the lips....myth might work as long as your lips are not very pigmented on me myth looks peachy pink. Cherish is another one to try and put just a tab bit of C-thru over it or just a bit of clear gloss to help smooth out the color

Eyes: Sumptuous Olive mixed with Femme Noir for the e/s. I picked those two colors because Femme Noir does not have shimmer or frost and mixed with SO can you give that right amount of the smoky olive look without look shimmery since this look is not shimmery
For the bottom lashes just apply FN with just a small smudge or SO
Now for the liner on the upper lashline it is probably going to look best if tightline and them smudge that up into the lashline. I'd use Blacktrack for that.
For the bottom waterline I wanna say blacktrack but it's just a bit too harsh to be that color. So I suggest Tarnish Kohl mixed with a black liner if you want that softer look
Now the inner corners have a soft color. If you have pollen use that, if not Nylon will work even mylar or shroom will be fine just make sure to blend it really well

Cheeks: I have a few suggestions... Pleasureful cream blush for more natural look. Pinch me is a great color, and for those that need a little more punch to the cheeks it will work great. When all else fails turn to Fleur Power. It's a beautiful color and can work with just about any look and skin tone.

Patricia

i think i posted this somewhere else but that lip really looks like peachstock with some beige gloss over it!