Kendra Wilkinson's wedding eyeshadow recs

AshleyDanielle

I absolutely love Kendras eyeshadow from her wedding day.....I have searched high and low for a tutorial or a recommendation, but the link to this tutorial....well it looks NOTHING like the picture. SO can anybody recommend any MAC eyeshadows that can acheive this look? And also where to place them? Thank you!

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-get-kendra-wilkinsons-wedding-makeup-look-369590/

SweetJoy

It's difficult to tell what the look is simply because the picture is not very close up, but I'll give it a shot. You put this in the mac recommendations forum so I'll try and do it using only Mac products.

After applying your regular primer/foundation/concealer, apply Painterly Paint Pot all over your lid. Next, apply Vex Eye Shadow directly over it and up under the brow bone. Then, dab Print Eye Shadow in the outer "v" of your eye and sweep into your crease using a windshield wiper type motion. Blend it out with vex above your crease so that it looks smokey. Highlight underneath the browbone using dazzlelight. Line your upper lashline and lower waterline with Fluidline Liner in Black track, and finish your lashes with your favorite black mascara. Blush your cheeks using blushbaby and lightly sweep refined golden bronzer under cheekbones, on t-zone and chin. Finish the look with mac verve lipstick and top with mac lipglass in nymphette.

Hope that helps!

Latest posts