Kerastase Hair masque

Staceypie0616

clap.gif
I found it at a local upscale hairdresser.
This stuff is incredible! I had a hair treatment a few years ago at the Gaylord Palms Hotel in Orlando-very upscale hotel and they used this in their spa. My hair looked great for a month. I just used it last week and my hair feels like silk and looks amazing.

It's pricy, but worth every penny. I can't wait to buy the entire line. It's made by L'Oreal.

GreekChick

Lucky you! I paid 50$ for it, and it did nada for my hair.
Are you using the Masquintense for thick or thin hair? I bought the one aimed at thin hair, so that might probably be the reason it's not doing anything for me. It's very light.

twinkley

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
Lucky you! I paid 50$ for it, and it did nada for my hair.
Are you using the Masquintense for thick or thin hair? I bought the one aimed at thin hair, so that might probably be the reason it's not doing anything for me. It's very light.

I have to agree. I have fair hair, but very curly and dehydrated - this stuff did not do anything to my hair. It is terribly expensive and does not work. I would not suggest this for anyone.

Staceypie0616

I paid $53 for the nutritive one, which will last me a year. I wanted to buy the body builder one, but they said it wasn't right for me. The stylist examined my hair and determined the Nutritive one was best for my hair type.
I have very fine, straight, highlighted, blonde hair.
I recommend this to everyone- pending you let the stylist tell you what's right for you.
Sorry, it didn't work for either one fo you, maybe you just need a hair analysis like I had...