Kerry Washington!!

NaturallyME

i think this look is gorgeous and a good place to start with my new found obsession MAC!!
smiles.gif

any sugestions... on a good daytime look...mayb a little color for the eyes a good rec for someone jus starting out... i JUST started wearing make up.. I'm 16 lol

http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/photos/2...hington_02.jpg

aziajs

I really like this look too. I am just taking a stab here but perhaps you'd get a similar effect with Honey Lust buffed onto the lid and Concrete lightly in the crease and Nylon on the brow bone.

BinkysBaby

I like it too. It's a really pretty look. I think that you can try filament on the lid, embark in the crease, and retrospeck to highlight. And because you're starting out, these would be great colors starters for your collection.

NaturallyME

*Aziajs-Thank so much... i already own honeylust (only e/s i own shhh....)
*Binkysbaby- Thanks i see this colors get so much praise they must be good starter colors

Does n e one know of a good blush color for NW45 skintone...
*Binky were the same color what so u use?

saj20052006

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturallyME
*Binkysbaby- Thanks i see this colors get so much praise they must be good starter colors

Blush - Raizin or Harmony
Lips - Gingersoft Lipgelee is beautiful neutral daytime lip color.
I agree with the other ladies on the eyes.

NaturallyME

Thanks saj...
that raizin seems to b another popular choice... im gonna have to give it a try at the counter!!

Icecaramellatte

I think Kerry Washington is so pretty. I'm glad she starting to get noticed more. She is a spokesperson for Loreal now. Loreal had their natural lip colors out and Kerry's was Amber. I'm totally kicking myself for not buying it. I think it would have looked pretty good on me. I'm going to keep a look out for it.

sexypuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturallyME

You could also try ambering rose. Or for Nars, you could try exhibit A, Taos or Taj Mahal.

Latest posts