Keyshia Cole - New Lipwear Endorsement

L281173

Has anyone heard about the new lip product that Keyshia Cole will be endorsing. It will be known as Lip Minx. Remember this year when Nail Minx first appeared with Beyonce and Rihanna. This is one example of a color of the Lip Minx that she will be debutting on 11/23/10 on BET's 106 & Park. There are numerous colors. What do you think?
peace2.gif

Please view.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Hmm... I don't care much for it or Keyshia Cole. I wonder if there is really a market for this sort of thing though. It's interesting that's for sure.

Twinkle_Twinkle

^LMAO. It does kind of look like cold sores when you first glance at the photo.

Lol! I mean, outside the set of a music video, where would you wear this? It's not like the cheetah/leopard eye Beyonce did a while back, because I can see someone rocking that in a night club or at a party. It also makes her lips look huge. Nothing wrong with nice full lips, but I don't think it is flattering. Could you imagine watching someone talk with this on her lips... I generally try and avoid Blacks Embarrassing Themselves, but I might have to tune in just to see this tomorrow.

L281173

I could just picture seeing this on the subway next week. You know that there are going to many sistahs wearing this with black lipliner.
clapping.gif
thud.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Found this:

It's long and you can't see the product all that well. I will say that the set of 106 & Park has come a long way since the days of AJ & Free. It no longer looks like a used car dealership. Good for them.