)

lips;
dervish liner to line and fill
flashmode lustreglass
nymphette lipglass

<3!

Sanne

wow that's so pretty!!!

you did this look once, only much bolder, w/ parrot and hepcat!!

and I love your l/g combo, I'm certainly gonna try that! (I happen to have both, how amazing is that, I only have 4 l/g!)

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
wow that's so pretty!!!

and I love your l/g combo, I'm certainly gonna try that! (I happen to have both, how amazing is that, I only have 4 l/g!)

aww thank you! i think it was steamy and hepcat? that was so long ago!! how can you remmeber that? ahaha <3 i have to say, i stole the lip look from someone in mac_cosmetics on livejournal. isnt it a pretty combo?!

amy

Gahhhhhh!!
You = complete hottness!!

I love this look! *Saves to inspiration folder that's already filled with Alexa's looks*
smiles.gif

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa
Quote:
wow that's so pretty!!!

aww thank you! i think it was steamy and hepcat? that was so long ago!! how can you remmeber that? ahaha <3 i have to say, i stole the lip look from someone in mac_cosmetics on livejournal. isnt it a pretty combo?!

yes it´s such an amazing combo!!!! I was soo impressed by that look that I kinda recreated it in the ´colorswirl´fotd, remember that one? before I saw that looks I never used different color next to eachother, only diffent colors on the lid and crease. so thank you again for you lovely inspiration!

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy
Gahhhhhh!!
You = complete hottness!!

I love this look! *Saves to inspiration folder that's already filled with Alexa's looks*
smiles.gif

*blushes* awwwww thank you!
oh.gif
ops:

Alexa

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
wow that's so pretty!!!

yes it´s such an amazing combo!!!! I was soo impressed by that look that I kinda recreated it in the ´colorswirl´fotd, remember that one? before I saw that looks I never used different color next to eachother, only diffent colors on the lid and crease. so thank you again for you lovely inspiration!

omg i loved that look of yours!! it's so weird that i inspired you...you inspire me!

Sanne

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
wow that's so pretty!!!

omg i loved that look of yours!! it's so weird that i inspired you...you inspire me!

lol we need eachother for our looks!!

Alexa

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
wow that's so pretty!!!

lol we need eachother for our looks!!

of course!!
fluffy.gif

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
Omg thats gorgeous!!! I LOVE IT!

eeeee thank you so much! <3

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy*girl
I love the colours that you use together! =D

thank you! and likewise <3

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemeng
you look so pretty in this picture. I like the colors that you used. Thanks

thank you
smiles.gif

Sanne

Little question, is it kicky blue, of kinky blue? I allways thought it was kinky blue...

Alexa

Quote:
Little question, is it kicky blue, of kinky blue? I allways thought it was kinky blue...

lol, its kicky blue
smiles.gif

Juneplum: thank you!!

Latest posts