Kid shot on Halloween for trick or treating

Beauty Mark

The article

Perhaps I'm being really insensitive to post-traumatic stress disorder, but I don't understand how this guy really thought he was being robbed...

TISH1124

Well let's see an ex-covict with multiple drug convictions ....
Just wonder who he thought would want to rob him or who he thought would be coming to rob him that warranted 30 rounds...
He surely thought he was allowed to have this gun as a ex-convict and that was totally okay!!
Maybe Vinnie the other convict he snitched on so he could get out of jail earlier had just gotten released and he thought he was playing trick or treat...and didn't want candy but a piece of his a$$$...whatever!

I think the poor kid just knocked on the wrong drug lord's door at the wrong time and I hope he truly gets every cruel thing that is coming his way...Both here and in his after life!

Turn your friggin porch light off if you don't want innocent kids knocking on your door on Halloween...

I hate stories of this nature! So sad...

coachkitten

That is truly disturbing on so many levels. This guy didn't know that it was halloween? Um....ok. And why would a burgler knock. I am sure that these kids were of a childs height and were carrying some sort of treat bucket or bag (nothing that could have looked like a weapon). This guy didn't just fire one shot he fired many. I don't think that there is any excuse or reason for what this guy did. So terrible. My prayers go out to this poor child's family. For the man that killed this kid I hope that he gets locked away for life. The world seems so different from when I was a kid.

carandru

I just don't understand this world today. There is not anything about this story that makes sense at all.

Even if you thought you were being robbed, how did you think that firing an AK47 through the door is the best answer? And then you think that is a great idea on halloween, a night where kids come up and RING YOUR DOORBELL? OMG, no sense at all.

What did he have going on in there anyway w/ an AK47 and $7500 in cash? Perhaps, I too am being too insensitive to post-traumatic stress disorder. I feel so sorry for the family.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stargazer*
I'm going with the "he thought it was the cops" option.

I think it was the Drug Dealer he probably owed far more than the $7500 he had just laying around...Hummm...Maybe the people robbing you know you just happen to always have thousands of dollars laying around that you have earned from your everyday honest job!!!!! Can't imagine why you KEEP being robbed!!
Humm
shrugs.gif
I may be totally wrong!!!

user79

WTF

This is crazy. I can't believe that psychos like this can actually be allowed to possess guns.

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
WTF

This is crazy. I can't believe that psychos like this can actually be allowed to possess guns.

I completely agree. Honestly I don't understand why anyone should be allowed to possess guns. This story really makes me sad
ssad.gif
That poor little boy!

redambition

So sad
ssad.gif

Who know what he was up to at the time. who knows what he thought... and why the hell did he have an AK47? that's crazy.

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
WTF

well he is not allowed to legally own a gun! He probably bought it on the black market or had someone buy it for him.
But it doesn't seem that hard to get them my father's friend committed suicide earlier this year a week after my father and the guy's girlfriend had called the police and had his guns removed from the home, he was able to go out and buy a new gun with no problem.
Ak-47's are listed in the papers here for $450, hell you can buy rifles in Walmart
thmbdn.gif

TamiChoi

That's really sad. I feel really bad for the innocent kid's parents, friends, and family. The guy is a complete dumbass.

yodagirl

What an awful, sad story...My heart goes out to that poor family.

This world just gets scarier everyday
ssad.gif

Latest posts