kill hannah(not montana. lol), anyone?

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatliss
You do the official one :O
Wow thats pretty awesome - Did you get asked or did you offer?
Haha i was gonna ask if it was the official one but i was like, what if its not i might offend her
smiles.gif

You don't have to talk to me btw

Eddddiiittt:
LOL at the title btw

Hhahahaha..yeah it had to be changed..a lot of people thought I was talking about Hannah Montana. HAHAH.

I don't remember exactly how it went about..
but I've had a KH fansite(KILLHANNAHNET) for the last 7 years, so I think that had a lot to do with it. lol.
That and they appreciate their fans very much, so I think they wanted a fan to do it, rather than just someone who didn't know what the band was about and what not..ya know?

When their first major label came out, Mat mentioned to me at the time something about maybe my site and the official merging or doing something together or something..so this might be what he was talking about..it just took a couple of years for it to come together. lol

brokenxbeauty

I love Lips Like Morphine but I'm not sure if I've heard any of their other songs. I think I heard one or two others but they didn't really stick out to me.

electrostars

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenxbeauty
I love Lips Like Morphine but I'm not sure if I've heard any of their other songs. I think I heard one or two others but they didn't really stick out to me.

Oh you should check out some more music...if you like lips like morphine you would like some other songs too.
smiles.gif
There's a bunch of songs on their myspace: MySpace.com - Kill Hannah - ON TOUR NOW - CHICAGO, US - Alternative / Rock / Electronica - www.myspace.com/killhannah

If they're ever on tour in your area, I definitely suggest checking them out. They are AMAZING live.
smiles.gif

xsnowwhite

love kill hannah. I have not listened to them in a while though, thanks for reminding me! My favorite song would probably have to be race the dream I freaking love that song.