Kim K FOTD

KatRosier

Yagmur

I like both, eyes and lips. It´s a beautiful winterlook
smiles.gif

KatRosier

Silverbelle282: Thanks. I used studio finish in NW30
Mommys-makeup: Haha I wish! It's studio tech NC43 applied with a very damp sponge + BE mineral veil. I don't get a lot of pimples( thanks to 2 rounds of accutane) but the cystic acne I had has left me with some scars.

KatRosier

390 views and only 8 comments?

Either Im so hopeless there's no point trying to help me , or I'm so good no one can suggest anything to improve the look.

So which one is it ? lol

aangel

Wonderful look! I love the colours on you, eyes, cheeks and lips!
Great work, keep posting
thmbup.gif

GlossyLips

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatRosier
390 views and only 8 comments?

Either Im so hopeless there's no point trying to help me , or I'm so good no one can suggest anything to improve the look.

So which one is it ? lol

I think you did a great job. However to fully mimic Kim K I wouldn't carry the highlighter to your brow bone or I would do it in a very subtle shade. That's what I think keeps her makeup although heavy modern/fresh looking esp. since you're working with a lot of metallic tones and colors on the face.
She also does only one strong feature at a time. I personally love both the eyes and lips, but I'd try next time with only one bold feature :)

KatRosier

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlossyLips
I think you did a great job. However to fully mimic Kim K I wouldn't carry the highlighter to your brow bone or I would do it in a very subtle shade. That's what I think keeps her makeup although heavy modern/fresh looking esp. since you're working with a lot of metallic tones and colors on the face.
She also does only one strong feature at a time. I personally love both the eyes and lips, but I'd try next time with only one bold feature :)

The highlighter looks a lot more shimmery here than irl. but def too shimmery anyway. I want to try a matt highlight but they scare me. But yeah you're right about Kim's highlight . As for the lips I assure you they werent at all bold in real life, not even a little, and I wasnt shiny either lol I'm not sure why everything is reflecting like crazy here. Thanks for the help though, now I know which combos don't photograph nicely.
smiles.gif