Kim K

TheeBettyBoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
damn!! She is beautiful and a Champ at Cinnamon eating....if only she could dance

hahaha, that's funny...but hey I dont think I can pull that off

aziajs

Eating cinnamon is not that hard. They were killing me with the dramatics. My grandmother put me on to doing it. It helps lower your blood sugar. Eat a heaping teaspoon and your blood sugar drops *snaps* like that.

TISH1124

^^i need to try it then...maybe they were trying to eat too much at one time..I have never tried it

Lizzie

I think she was trying to soak her spit in it so the spicy powder wouldn't make her cough.

Those other guys sure made her look good by comparison! She's a trooper. I probably would've laughed.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I think that one of those guys is Jessica Alba's husband Cash Warren. Funny video!

omg i was thinking the same thing! i kept staring at him

but yeah, i agree with a earlier comment, that first guy that spit out that cloud of cinnamon was f*cking HILARIOUS!!!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I know a guy whose kid was dared to do this at school one day, He stopped breathing and had to be taken to the hospital.

Its dangerous..

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
damn!! She is beautiful and a Champ at Cinnamon eating....if only she could dance

She is beautiful indeed!
winks.gif

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Eating cinnamon is not that hard. They were killing me with the dramatics. My grandmother put me on to doing it. It helps lower your blood sugar. Eat a heaping teaspoon and your blood sugar drops *snaps* like that.

Is it usually a contest? I've never heard of doing it as a dare.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Is it usually a contest? I've never heard of doing it as a dare.

I don't know what they were on. They are just people with money and no business.