Kim Kardashian's MAC attack

fash10nista

Kim is featured on People.com's Star Tracks toting a bag of MAC goodies in West Hollywood...

kim_kardashian300.jpg

MrsRjizzle

OMG! Thats a big bag. Look how freaking skinny she looks. From her face to her ass! Im shocked!

Thanks for posting this!

chocokitty

I saw this today on People and was like yeah she's getting her MAC fix too.

I wonder what was in her bag??? hmmm....

aleksis210

She looks just like her mom now! I wonder what she got as well...OT but I hope she doesn't listen to everyone's mean comments and start trying to lose weight
ssad.gif

florabundance

i like her outfit....and whoever served her in west hollywood mac needs to become a member of specktra and tell us all what she bought haha

MrsRjizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
i like her outfit....and whoever served her in west hollywood mac needs to become a member of specktra and tell us all what she bought haha

I can ask my MA. She has looked up her purchase history for me before....
thmbup.gif

coachkitten

I wonder if she gets all excited for her MAC goodies as we do.
smiles.gif

Maybe she was picking up her Manish stuff. I want to know what is in that bag as well!

nunu

^ I think she might've picked up some Ungaro! The background pictures are Ungaro's display pix.

meaghanb2926

She went on to say:
Well I used to wear the color Angel, with Stripdown lip liner, but now I am loving Soar lip liner with a clear gloss. Soar is like a light cranberry color, that looks almost like a darker version of angel. I am still trying to find the perfect lipstick. I also like the color Myth for a super nude lip, but sometimes its too light! I really went to Mac to get a new concealer. It seems I can never find the right one, but bought the Studio Tech creamy foundation to try as a concealer bc its way to heavy for a concealer for me!

User67

Looks like she had another MAC attack a few days ago. But, this time she brought along her sister....
l_f04c995229b24e02b85d5c840e307fcf.jpg

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsRjizzle
I can ask my MA. She has looked up her purchase history for me before....
thmbup.gif

HAs she been able to look up her history?

Latest posts