kimddd?

landonsmother

has anyone heard or bought from this seller before? i bidded on 5 MAC brushes from this seller (all seperate transactions) & never received anythign from this seller. my total was $77. it was so bad that other buyers from ebay were emailing me about how they got ripped off!!! this seller is not selling anything anymore but if you see this name around, DO NOT BUY!!!! or BID!!! because they will rip you off. i filed a claim with paypal & thank god i got my money back!

also a seller under vividtool might have been selling fakes. i bid on one brush & ebay emailed me telling me they took all that sellers items down. damn, these people. why would they do such a thing. now i've learned my lesson. i'm strictly buying from MAC (the store itself)
smiles.gif

panda0410

Buying from ebay is getting harder and harder
ssad.gif
And its also getting MUCH harder to pick fakes as well - some of them are so damn good you cant tell until the bloody thing is actually in your hands.....

KTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by landonsmother
has anyone heard or bought from this seller before? i bidded on 5 MAC brushes from this seller (all seperate transactions) & never received anythign from this seller. my total was $77. it was so bad that other buyers from ebay were emailing me about how they got ripped off!!! this seller is not selling anything anymore but if you see this name around, DO NOT BUY!!!! or BID!!! because they will rip you off. i filed a claim with paypal & thank god i got my money back!

also a seller under vividtool might have been selling fakes. i bid on one brush & ebay emailed me telling me they took all that sellers items down. damn, these people. why would they do such a thing. now i've learned my lesson. i'm strictly buying from MAC (the store itself)
smiles.gif

Frig!!!!! I just bought a brush from vividtool argh!
th_remoteImage-61.gif
Oh well it serves me right. vividtool is no longer a registered user which worries me just a little. Should I wait to get the brush before filing with ebay or paypal?

Latest posts