Kind of a tendertones trend inspired look

Efionawade

I'm kinda going for the soft coloured look, I'm going to put on a lighter pink lip at work but I wanted to give my new beet lip pencil a try with a few of my different pink lip products that I have around home!

004.jpg

006.jpg

Products used:

Pretty baby BP (Hello Kitty)
Pleasantry Mineralize blush
Vanilla to highlight

Slately Black e/s (Helly Kitty)
The aqua colour from the same Hello Kitty pallet, is it called Too Dolly?
Vanilla underneath eye
Rapidblack penultimate liner
Zoomblack mascara
Blinking Cool eyelashes

Beet lip pencil
Hollywood Nights l/s
Hey, Sailor l/g

GOOOODMORNIN EVERYONE~

Efionawade

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
So pretty!! Your skin looks so smooth.

Thanks! And I'm surprised it looks so smooth today because I had a minor breakout (which really, was pretty major for my skin because I don't often break out!) yesterday and it was difficult working with it today to get it smooth!

Prep and prime was my friend.

Asela88

very pretty..i am soo jealous of your beautiful skin. lets just say if i only used hk pretty baby on me..I would look just as gross as not having anything on lol..but you look stunning

Efionawade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asela88
very pretty..i am soo jealous of your beautiful skin. lets just say if i only used hk pretty baby on me..I would look just as gross as not having anything on lol..but you look stunning

OH! gosh I forgot to even say anything about the foundation I`m wearing!
I used that as my blush!

I also wear (every day, which is why I forgot to post it!) select moisturecover concealer on my cheeks where there are dark spots, and mineralize skin finish natural! and under my eyes I use sculpt concealer!

Hikaru-chan

Whish I hadn't have clicked on this, your making me wanna dye my hair black, it looks fantastic on you.
The make-up is gorgeous too but I'm being distracted by the hair.

enigmaticpheo

definitely agree about your amazing skin and hair! so enviable and gorgeous! that blue on your eyes...like blue topaz on ivory!

blindpassion

Fi, are you trying to grow out your eyebrows? They don't look as sparse as usual. (Not that they ever looked bad)

Efionawade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
Whish I hadn't have clicked on this, your making me wanna dye my hair black, it looks fantastic on you.
The make-up is gorgeous too but I'm being distracted by the hair.

I'm a natural light blonde *blush* hehehehe
I love having dark hair though, keeps focus on my pale skin and my makeup!

Efionawade

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
Fi, are you trying to grow out your eyebrows? They don't look as sparse as usual. (Not that they ever looked bad)

I know I answered this on Nexopia but, so everyone knows, I am not!

I drew my eyebrows a little lower today so that the hairs would show above like that. The hair that you can see is all the hair that grows!