Kind of FOTD. CAS HALEY!!!! :)

mrsjeffhardy

So I haven't been getting very good makeup pics. I've been kinda busy lately,so I just get ready & go!
But yesterday I went to go see Cas Haley from America's Got Talent perform!
clap.gif
I was beyond happy!!! He is so good. and SOOOOO sweet!!!! :loveya: i didnt want to leave!
weeping.gif
anyway and my 5 year anniversary was 9/11...so there's a random picture from then thrown in
heart.gif

before we left,in my husband's shirt
smiles.gif

my brother and i
smiles.gif

this was before the show. i have more pictures with him,but i look overly happy haha

anniversary day

PinkGuns

OMG, i bet that was *so* much fun! I love Cas Haley hehe. You look gorgeous and I love the sugar skull tat =)
Happy late Anniversary!!!

mrsjeffhardy

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C_Addiction
Awesome! Looks like you had a blast. Happy Anniversary!!!
flower.gif

( BTW, what is that yellowish/gold e/s your wearing? )

thanks! and yeah it was awesome!
golden lemon
thmbup.gif

Janice

Aww! I was at the San Marcos outlets last night too! (bargain hunting @ Pottery Barn and scoping out both the cosmetic outlets) Wish I had known you were there I would dropped by and said Hi!
smiles.gif
Love your FOTD as always! Happy belated anniversary!

mrsjeffhardy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Aww! I was at the San Marcos outlets last night too! (bargain hunting @ Pottery Barn and scoping out both the cosmetic outlets) Wish I had known you were there I would dropped by and said Hi!
smiles.gif
Love your FOTD as always! Happy belated anniversary!

how did you know i was at the outlets?? can you tell just from that pic with the gondolas?
yeah it was such fun,got some cute makeup.
thanks!

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsjeffhardy
how did you know i was at the outlets?? can you tell just from that pic with the gondolas?

Yupp! I live in Kyle about 15 minutes North of the outlets on 35. I'm there alot to scope sales, and the view in that one pic is especially familar to me as it's what you see when you walk out of Pottery Barn.
greengrin.gif