Kind of Sketchy...

laneyyy

Thats how I felt about this look, but it is starting to grow on me... lol. Although, my lashes have elongated and separated like I have never seen them do before! I dunno what I did different today that I do other days, but I probably won't be able to get them do do this good ever again... o well...

Eyes

UDPP
MAC Hush e/s
MAC Sketch e/s
MAC Expensive Pink e/s
MAC Deck Chair Pigment
Loreal HIP Creamliner in Black
Diorshow Blackout Mascara
Clinique Quikliner for Eyes in Black on Waterline

Face

Clinique Almost Makeup in Medium/Fair (I like this better than Medium now...)
Clinique Almost Powder Makeup in Medum/Fair
MAC Spaced Out Powder Blush

Lips

MAC Lollipop Loving l/s
MAC Clear Lipglass

Excuse the first pic, as it is kinda blurry, It just shows the contouring really well... hmph. I am making some goofy faces for my pics today =/

DSC031071.jpg

DSC031121_edited-1.jpg

DSC03115_edited-1.jpg

Have a lovely rest of the day!

laneyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jot
great look. love it xx
What colours did you use where?

I used Hush on the lid allover, Expensive Pink from upper lashline to the crease, Sketch on the outer V, and crease, and Deck Chair on he inner corner of the eye.

laneyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
MU is gorgeous.
smiles.gif

Now...you must share about that eye color! please doooo telll

Haha! I have been asked this questin so many time...lol I'm gonna add it to my signature... But to answer your question, they are Freshlook Dimesions Carribean Aqua for light eyes.

VeXedPiNk

I used to wear those contacts too! They're the prettiest colour and look gorgeous on you!

As for the make-up, I love it. It's lovely with your skin tone and really pops your eyes. Your FOTD's are always so awesome!

laneyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeXedPiNk
I used to wear those contacts too! They're the prettiest colour and look gorgeous on you!

As for the make-up, I love it. It's lovely with your skin tone and really pops your eyes. Your FOTD's are always so awesome!

Awe! Thank you honey!